a request for someone to wait for a short period of time, especially to allow the speaker to do or say something
稍等片刻,稍候。
phr. 稍等片刻;等一下;请稍等;一会儿;立刻;马上;稍候
决不;从来没有
One moment he wasn't there, the next he was.
他一分钟前还不在那里,一会儿又在了。
He was affable at one moment, choleric the next.
他时而友善和蔼,时而暴躁易怒。
He is unpredictable, weeping one moment, laughing the next.
他令人难以捉摸,一会儿哭,一会儿笑。
For that one moment, he dropped his silliness and spoke with dignity.
在那一刻,他放下了他的愚蠢,有尊严地说话。
One moment it was quiet and calm in the forest, the next, the air was charged with tension.
有一阵森林里还静谧、平和,过会儿空气就充满了紧张的气氛。
a request for someone to wait for a short period of time, especially to allow the speaker to do or say something
稍等片刻,稍候。
I should know that. Let's see, just one moment please. Here we are, a Wicked Wango card determines whether you go higher or lower.
我早该知道的,让我看看,请等一下,好了,魔法机会牌能决定你要向上或是向下。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
Will you marry me? One moment, please.
你愿意嫁给我吗?稍等我一下。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
Come on home for your baseline. One moment, madam.
回基地后做一下基准测试。长官,等一会儿。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
Are we ready to order? One moment. I'm conducting an experiment.
我们准备点菜了吗?稍等,我现在正在做一个实验。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
I really had it all. Until that one moment, when I lost everything.
那时我真的拥有了世界的全部,直到那一天,当我又失去了一切。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
One moment. I'm hell-bent on catching a cyber criminal, not the common cold.
稍等,为了抓住网络罪犯,我会不顾一切,至于流行性病毒感冒,还是算了吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
Excuse me one moment. The Secretary of State is here. Madam Secretary. Gentlemen.
失陪一下,你们国务卿来了。国务卿女士。先生们。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
Now, I'd like you all to think of one moment where she made you feel something real.
我希望你们想象那一瞬间,她让你们有那一瞬间的真实感 。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
Do not think for one moment that you'll disappoint me. I will love you, no matter what.
任何时刻都别认为你会让我失望。我将爱你,无论怎样。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
Let's say for one moment that I can't rationally explain your impressive parlor tricks.
就算真是这样,又怎么合理地解释你这金口玉牙的本事。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》