〈非正式〉你放心;当然,一定
-
‘Would you like this piece of pie?’ ‘You bet!’ “你想吃这块馅饼吗?”“当然!
你放心;当然;一定
你可以绝对肯定
准保没错;有把握
深信;确信
"Would you like this piece of pie?" "You bet!"
你想吃这块派吗 当然
Would you bet on the future of this man?
你要对这个人的未来下赌注吗?
You bet I'll follow him, if it's dark, Huck.
要是天黑的话,哈克,我准会跟着他。
You bet your life it will fall.
你打赌它会掉下。
God says, "You bet I care!"
上帝说:当然关心!
"Are you going to go?" "you bet!"
“你准备走吗?”“说的对!”
〈非正式〉你放心;当然,一定
“你想吃这块馅饼吗?”“当然!
You just heard me throwing up. You bet I did.
我大吐特吐的全过程你都听见了。当然啦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
You ready to go? Yeah, you bet, roomie. Don't you mean "groomie"?
你准备好要走了吗?当然好啰,新室友。你是说“新郎”吧?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
A partially eaten piece of pumpkin pie from a homeless shelter, with Elon Musk, you bet I do!
跟埃隆·马斯克在收容所一起分享被吃过的南瓜派,我当然愿意。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
So dreading this? Oh, you bet.
害怕吗? 噢, 肯定的。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
So, see you on Saturday. Yeah, you bet.
星期六见。没问题。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
Superheroes take performance enhancing chemicals? You bet.
超级英雄们使用禁药吗?那还用说。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
You bet. Hey, speaking of work, you haven't seen my so-called partner, have you?
没问题,说到工作,你见过我那位所谓的搭档了吗?
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
Oh, is the missus speaking for the couple now? In this case, you bet she is.
你现在就得“妻管严”了吗?这件事,肯定她说了算。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
Oh, what are you gonna do? You're gonna fire me? You bet your ass, I'm gonna fire you. Thank you.
你想怎样?开除我?那还用说,回头见。谢谢。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
Careful, B, there's no safe wager when you bet on a Bass. You just might lose your shirt and your pants.
小心了,B,跟拜斯打赌从来就没有你赢的说法,你可能要把上衣跟短裤输掉了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
That's okay, Detective. He probably just hasn't gotten around to it yet. Thank you for your time. You bet.
没关系,警探,他可能只是还没来得及说,感谢配合。没问题。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
Really? You can actually see it? You bet. In the U.S., China, Africa, all over. See, I didn't know that. Well, there you go.
真的?可以看得到?千真万确!在美国,中国,非洲,全世界!这我不知道。这就是吧。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》