-
Really? You would have slept with me after a three hour documentary on dams? No. No woman would.
是吗?你要是看了三小时水坝的纪录片 你还有性致吗?没有,没女人会有。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
First Officer Skiles, is there anything you'd like to add? Anything you would have done differently if you had to do it again? Yes. I would have done it in July.
副驾驶斯基尔斯,你有什么想补充的吗?如果你不得不再经历一次,你会有什么地方做得不同吗?有,我会选在7月份做。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
Well, I think you can count on a lot of flaming gas, which is what you would have gotten from your first choice, Neil deGrasse Tyson.
肯定会有很多可燃气体接踵而来,如果你的首选之人尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森有来,也会有很多[放屁]。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
A black hole is a strange beast. If this were a black hole, then instead of a rubber surface it would have a surface that is made of absolutely nothing except warped space and time.
黑洞就是一个奇怪的野兽。如果这是个黑洞,那么就不会是个胶面,它会有一个除了弯曲的时空什么也没有的表面。
《The Science of Interstellar》《《星际穿越》中的科学》
-
I would have come. I would have testified.
我早该来的。我应该帮你作证。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
He would have stolen our food.
它会偷我们的吃的。
《Room》《房间》
-
It is what you would have done.
要是你也会这样做。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
I would have asked first if I had.
想听的话我会问。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
The Klingon would have made you cry.
克林贡版本绝对能让你们痛哭流涕。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Oh, he would have needed a confidante.
可他还需要一个信得过的人。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
That means you guys would have to stay.
可是这样的话,你们也得留下。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
Now, see, I never would have thought to do that.
瞧吧,我就绝对想不到这样做。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Without Richard Parker, I would have died by now.
没有理查德·帕克,我根本活不到现在。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
Well, the thing is that we probably would have eaten.
这个,我们那会应该吃过晚餐了。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Would have been more flattered if you were a homosexual.
要你是同性恋,赞美不听着更由衷吗。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
We've no reason to suspect Edmunds's data would have soured.
我们没有理由怀疑Edmund的数据不好。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
FYI, I would have accepted any answer other than procreating.
供你参考,除了生育,其他答案我都接受。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
If I knew you would throw it away, I would have kept it.
要是我知道你会把它扔掉,那我就不拿出来了。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
I don't think it would have sold a million copies but it would have made a nice gift for you.
我不认为那会卖一百万本,但要当礼物送给你,倒蛮合适的。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Any of the other choices would have found that job impossible and the magazine would have suffered.
任何其他人选都无法胜任这项工作杂志社自身也会受影响。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
碰巧, 真幸运
-
凑巧, 碰巧
-
过去将来完成时结构;本要…
-
I would have phrased it quite differently.
我则会用完全不同的话来表达它。
-
I think I would have died of embarrassment.
我觉得我一定会尴尬得要死。
-
He would have done better to play a spade now.
他要是现在出一张黑桃牌就更好了。
-
She would have scorned to stoop to such tactics.
她就不会下作到使用那样的伎俩。
-
Had he succeeded, he would have acquired a monopoly.
如果他那时成功了,他就会获得垄断地位。