-
Have you thought about working here?
你有没有想过在这儿工作?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I never really thought about it. Why?
呃,我还真没想过,怎么了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Have you thought about advertising directly to females?
你有想过直接面向女性做宣传吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
I never thought about singing. That's for sure. Till you.
我从没想过唱歌,确实这样,直到遇到你。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
But we thought about shooting them in an industrial space.
但我们想可以选一个工厂厂房来拍。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
Okay, whatever, I really haven't thought about it that much.
之类的,我还没有想太多。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Well, I thought about...
那个,我想...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I hadn't thought about that. And don't start thinking about it now!
我从未想过这问题。现在也别开始想!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Back when I was 15, all I ever thought about was football.
回想我15岁时,满脑子里只有足球。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
Before the trial, I never thought about the past. I never had to.
在审判之前,我从没想过以前的事。我从来没那个必要。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
And I've thought about it a lot. And this is what's gonna happen, ok?
我想了很久,接下来会是这样的。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
You ever thought about having plastic surgery? No, I've never thought about it. Why? Dude, this is after plastic surgery! It takes a lotta work to look this good.
你想过做整容手术吗?没,从来没想过,为什么要做?老兄,我已经整过容了!要整很多次才能这么帅的。
《Wonder》《奇迹男孩》
-
You thought about what you're giving up? You can't move out of the city.
你们有没有想过你们正放弃什么?你们不能搬出市区。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
So, your whole life will be based on a lie? Have you thought about that?
那你今后的生活都要建立在谎言之上吗?你考虑过这些吗?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Have you ever thought about why Arthur didn't want you to read his paper?
你有没想过为什么Arthur没让你帮他看论文吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I hadn't really thought about it. But now you're thinking about it and it bothers you? I get that.
我还没怎么想过这事。现在你想了这事而心里开始不舒服了吗?我懂。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I've thought about nothing else for over a year. I studied you, I followed you.
一年多来,我满脑子都是你,研究你,跟踪你。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
I've thought about it, and I really want to spend the rest of my life with Amy.
我想过了,也的确想要与艾米共度余生。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Have you thought about putting him in a crate while you're out of the apartment?
有没有考虑过出门时把他装进大木箱里?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Yes, I've thought about it, Riley, because you asked me to, and that's important.
我想过,莱丽,因为你问我了,这就很重要。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
She asked him straight off what he thought about it all.
她率直地问他对这一切有什么想法。
-
There are two schools of thought about how this illness should be treated.
关于如何治疗这种疾病,有两派不同的意见。
-
I thought about how lame it was to do something like that to myself for no good reason.
我想那样做是如此蹩脚,对我来说没有什么理由这样做。
-
Aristotle is considered the ancestor of the varying sorts of thought about form, and it's this move that he makes in Poetics that engenders this possibility.
亚里士多德被认为是各种形式思想的始祖,正是他在《诗学》中做出的这一举动,才产生了这种可能性。
-
I thought about you half the night.
我想了你半夜。