-
Okay, but Ross just listen to me…
好吧,听我说,我没有…
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Okay, listen to me, this is just a minor setback.
听我说,这只是一点小挫折。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Listen to me very carefully, my friend.
仔细听我说,朋友。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
This room's available. Okay. Okay wait. You listen to me. You listen to me.
这个房间是空的。好吧,等一下,听我说。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
All of you! Listen to me, you must listen! Have you forgotten what happened to Dale?
所有人,听我说,听好,你们忘记河谷城的事了吗?
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
Grug, listen to me. We've got to get back to that cave.
瓜哥,听我说,我们得回到那个山洞里去。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
And you have to listen to me. You're very lives depend on it.
你们一定要听我说这对你们来说很重要。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
Yondu! Listen to me. Ronan has something called an Infinity Stone.
勇度,听我说,罗南手中拥有无限宝石。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
Will you listen to me? Okay. You're not pawning anything. Okay?
你听我说,好吧,你什么都不用当,好么?
《The Wolf of Wall Street》《华尔街之狼》
-
Listen to me. This is not a game. You're gonna run to that ravine.
听我说,这可不是游戏,赶紧跑到峡谷里去。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
Please. Please listen to me. I'm begging you. Just help me. Help.
求你了,求你听我说。我求你了。帮帮我……帮帮我……
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Look, Leslie. Listen to me. I'm not gonna hurt you. I know. Just…
听着,莱斯利。听我说,我不会伤害你的。我知道……
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
You have to listen to me. They know we're coming. They're waiting for us.
你一定要听我说,敌人知道我们的计划,正等着我们。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
Brian, are you okay? Mia? Listen to me. Something's about to go down.
布莱恩,你没事吧?米娅,听我说,一场大战即将来临。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
Okay, listen to me. What made you jump out the truck, Jack? Ma said in my head.
听我说,你为什么要跳下车,杰克?妈妈在我脑袋里说的。
《Room》《房间》
-
I don't know the terminology, but will you please just look at what I'm showing you and listen to me.
我不知道怎么说,但是你能不能看看这个,听我说?
《Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles》《忍者神龟:变种时代》
-
Listen to me, will you? I know every time you, every time you look at me you're reminded of him.
听我说好吗,我知道每次你,每次你看着我,你都会想起他。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
I don't know. Just be prepared. Just, I need you to listen to me. Oh. Okay? Yep.
我不知道,就是有个心理准备。我只是让你听我说。噢。好吗?好。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
Sheldon, listen to me. I have a big decision to make, and I'm scared. Yellow. Go ahead.
谢尔顿,听我说,我要做个重大的决定,而我很害怕。很黄很害怕,说吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Tony, listen to me. Thor's gone. Thanos is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not.
托尼,听我说。托尔死了。灭霸要来了。你跟不跟谁说话都无所谓了。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Now, you listen to me good!
喂,好好听我说!
-
Listen to me, I haven't got much time.
听我说,我没有多少时间。
-
Clap your hands and listen to me!
请你拍拍手,然后听我说!
-
Listen to me and go home.
听我说,回家去。
-
Listen to me, please.
请听我说。
歌曲《听我说》(Listen To Me)出自于歌手伍佰2009年发行专辑《诗情摇滚》。描述了对爱人离去后的痛苦心情,希望可以和心爱的人重头开始的决心。2003年12月5日发行。
歌曲《听我说》(Listen To Me)出自于歌手伍佰2009年发行专辑《诗情摇滚》。描述了对爱人离去后的痛苦心情,希望可以和心爱的人重头开始的决心。