-
Mark's a genius. Why? How? How is he a genius?
马克是个天才。为什么?怎么说? 他为什么会是天才?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
How is this with anything?
这跟现在的事有什么关系啊?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
How is that even possible?
怎么会是这样?
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
How is this yours to give?
为何会轮到你来给我们?
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
How is that going to help them?
这对他们有何帮助?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
And how is it you have means to travel?
你怎么有钱旅行?
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Wait wait wait, how is that not amusing?
等一下,这哪里不好笑啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
How is that important? Oh it's important.
这个为什么重要?可重要了。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Well, how is that possible? You barely know her.
怎么可能?你们根本不熟。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Okay, look, how is this gonna affect you? Really?
说真的,你有什么影响?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
How is it representing myself well if it's all lies?
如果说的都是谎话,那要我怎么表现得体?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
How is "Monica, I love your sweet ass," inappropriate?
“莫妮卡,我爱你的美臀”,有什么不恰当?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
I'm sorry, how is this better than uncomfortable silence?
不好意思,这样还不如诡异地沉默呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
How is the soft power exchange between these two roommates?
这两个室友之间的软实力交换情况怎样呢?
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
It hid from thermal technology. Really? How is that possible?
她躲过了热感探测。真的吗?这怎么可能?
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
How is it, uh...?
你打算怎么办...
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
How is this maritime salvage? Other than the lack of water, how is it not?
这怎么符合海难救助法?除了没有水,怎么不符合?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
How did you lose your virginity? Objection. How is that relevant?
你是如何丧失贞操的?反对,这有何相关。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
How is Nathan? How is he ever. Now he thinks he's a man tracked in a woman's body.
南希怎么样?他现在以为他是一个在女人身体里的男人。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
How is this anything like the American revolution? How? Let's think.
眼前的情况跟美国独立战争有哪一点像了?怎么像了?我们来想想看。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
How are you fixed for cash?
你有多少现金?
-
How are they travelling?
他们是怎样旅行的?
-
Hi, guys. How are you doing?
嗨,伙计们,你们好吗?
-
How are you feeling today?
你今天觉得怎么样?
-
Hi, Jane! How are things ?
喂,简,近来怎么样?
-
Hello John, how are you?
哈罗,约翰,你好吗?
-
How are you feeling now?
你现在感觉怎么样?
-
"How are you, Mikey?"
“你好吗,麦克?”
-
How are your folks?
你爸妈好吗?
-
Hiya. How are you?
嗨呀,你好吗?
-
How are the kids settling into their new school?
孩子们在新学校习惯了吗?
-
How are you Lennox? Good to see you up and about.
伦诺克斯你好吗? 真高兴看到你恢复正常活动了。
-
Hello Miss White! How are you?
你好,怀特小姐,你好吗?
-
Howdy, how are you all doing?
你好,你们都好吗?
-
How are you doing this morning?
你今天早上过得怎样?
-
How are you to-day, old chap?
老伙计,你今天好吗?
-
Hi, guys. How are you today?
嗨,伙计们。你今天好吗?
-
How are you doing in math class?
你数学课上表现得怎么样?
-
How are people expected to react?
人们应该如何反应?
-
How are you feeling, Flora?
弗洛拉,你感觉怎么样?