-
I didn't really need to ask.
无须多问。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
Okay, I feel like I have to ask.
行了,我忍不住要问一问了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Hey, I got a favor to ask. Sure.
我有件事想请你帮忙。没问题。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
That's all you wanted to ask me? That's all.
这就是你想问我的事?对,就这样。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Leonard, you said I only had to ask questions.
莱纳德,你说过我只负责提问的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Afraid to ask him? Could not be more terrified.
你怕问他吗? 怕得不能再怕了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.
没人知道,我们也不该问。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Oh, that's right. My plans. Isn't anyone going to ask?
没错,就剩我的计划了。有人想要问一下吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
And I ask you, is it worth it? Told you not to ask.
我问问你,这样有意义吗?叫你别问的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
You know, you never ask. You never bother to ask how I am.
你知道吗,你从来都不问我。你从来不屑问我开不开心!
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
Maybe so, but I never got a chance to ask. Then ask. Whatever you want.
或许吧,但我没来得及问。那问吧,随你问。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
You want to ask, so ask. Are you real? Well, if you can't tell, does it matter?
想问什么就问吧。你是真的吗?既然无法分辨,又有什么分别呢?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
I heard you ask it over and over. How is it inappropriate for me to ask it once?
那我怎么总听到你在问啊,我只问一次怎么就错了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Because you care enough to ask. Shawn, only someone who cares enough to ask knows for sure.
因为你足够在乎,你才会这么问。肖恩,只有足够在乎的人才知道答案。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I'm about to meet with the leadership to ask them to replenish the fund, but I can't ask for that much.
我要去见领导层请他们再批一部分资金,但我不能要求那么多钱。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
No. I've come here to ask if you will take me.
不,我是来问你们,愿不愿意让我加入。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
So I ask you to ask each other for the truth and other people: can you list it in simple and clear language?
我希望你们在向他人询问真相的时候,能用简单明了的语言相互交流。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
You decided to leave. So that she wouldn't have to ask me to.
是你要走的。这样她就不用开口了。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Would I be completely out of line to ask you to shoot him?
我请求你枪毙了他也不算太过分吧?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I'm heading to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you'd come.
我今天晚上去欧洲,你去吗,史蒂夫?
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
I've come to ask you a favor.
我是来请求你帮忙的。
-
Do you want to ask him along?
你想邀他一起出游吗?
-
I've come to ask you a favour.
我是来请求你帮忙的。
-
It's rude to ask a lady her age.
问女士年龄是失礼的。
-
Don't be afraid to ask for advice.
别怕征求意见。
-
You ought to know better than to ask that.
你应该知道这种事不能问。
-
It was generous of them to ask her along.
他们好心请她一起去。
-
I was too timid to ask for what I wanted.
我太胆小了,不敢要求自己想要的东西。
-
Instinct told her not to ask the question.
直觉告诉她别问这个问题。
-
I was waiting for the right moment to ask him.
我在等合适的时机问他。