sometimes; on occasions
有时,间或。
有时, 间或, 不时
Their pranks are amusing at times.
他们的恶作剧有时很逗。
It has exported inflation at times.
它有时将通货膨胀引入他国。
Her attitude is imperious at times.
她的态度有时很专横。
Honestly, you're impossible at times!
说实话,你有时真令人难以忍受。
I found Ben's cynicism wearing at times.
我觉得本的愤世嫉俗论有时让人烦。
sometimes; on occasions
有时,间或。
Excuse me, but I think we've both found that helpful at times.
但是我相信,我们都觉察到那有时候很管用。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
But I am a proud Mongol. At times, peace can only be achieved through cruel war.
但是我是个自豪的蒙古人,有时只有通过残酷的战争才能实现和平。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
And at times it can feel like you're on a Monopoly board, with Coventry Street, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus all close by.
有时你甚至会觉得自己好像身在大富翁棋盘上,而附近就是卡纳比街、特拉法加广场和皮卡迪利广场。
《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》《10大名城旅游攻略》
Listening to you, I'm sure you must have felt at times as if God had deserted you.
听了你的讲述,我相信有些时候你肯定觉得上帝遗弃了你。
《Room》《房间》
In typical Bass man fashion, his pursuit was direct, and at times, not exactly subtle.
他是典型的拜斯家族男人,追求直接,并不是那么的精心追求。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
At times, there were long periods of estrangement. We hurt each other often and deeply.
我们曾有过很长时间的疏离,我们经常深深地伤害对方。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
But while our politics may be divided at times, the American people stand united around supporting our troops and their families.
但尽管我们的政治意见可能不时面临分歧,美国人民始终与我们的部队和军属们站在一起。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
I will. While I'm away, I want you to be good to your stepmother and stepsisters, even though they may be trying at times. I promise. Thank you.
我会的。艾拉,我不在的时候,我要你善待你的继母,你的新姐妹,尽管有些时候她们很难相处。我保证。谢谢。
《Cinderella》《灰姑娘》