in a very good condition or state, close to the original state again after damage, injury, or illness
状况良好的,(损坏后)恢复如新的;康复的,痊愈的
-
the skirt looked as good as new .这条裙子看起来像新的一样。
状况良好的;恢复如新的;康复的;痊愈的
I've had your coat cleaned—it's as good as new now.
你的外套洗好了—像新的一样。
I only use that on special occasions, so it's as good as new.
我只在特殊场合用,所以它完好如新。
It looks as good as new.
看上去和新的无异。
Your shoes are as good as new.
你的鞋子是如此的好,像新的。
Wow thiophene, with as good as new.
哇噻吩,与新的一样好。
in a very good condition or state, close to the original state again after damage, injury, or illness
状况良好的,(损坏后)恢复如新的;康复的,痊愈的
这条裙子看起来像新的一样。
That's as good as new. Hooray. Now we test it. Prepare for launch. Aye, aye.
瞧啊,像新的一样太棒了。现在我们要出海了。遵命。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
It is just as good as new. Madame Gazelle and her friends are going home with their shopping.
我的大号跟新的一样了!哈哈。羚羊夫人和她的朋友们买完东西也要回家了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
I don't know much about china teapot. It is as good as new. Be careful not to smash it again.
我对陶瓷茶壶了解不多。这个和新的一样!小心不要再打碎他。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
I don't know much about china teapots. It is as good as new. Be careful not to smash it again.
我对陶瓷茶壶了解不多。这个和新的一样!小心不要在打碎他。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
I want you to know that he'll be returned to you, almost as good as new, within 24 hours. Goodbye.
我要你知道它会被几乎完好无损地归还,在24小时之内,再见。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》