-
Will you tell them that it means to fight?
你会说它代表打斗?
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Do you want to fight this? What do you mean?
你想反击吗?什么意思?
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Train, then. Learn to fight with your other hand.
那就练习,用另一只手战斗。
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
-
If you want to fight, Erik... I'll give you a fight! Let him come.
你想打架吗?埃里克,我来给你痛快让他来。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way we'll fight you too.
地球刚失去了最好的守卫者。我们是来战斗的。如果你想挡路我们连你一起打。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
All right, I'll see you guys over there. I'm off to fight the Nazis.
待会见,我要去跟纳粹作战了。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
We have to fight Congress for every dollar in our budget, each year.
我们不得不跟国会争夺我们预算里的每一分钱,年年如此。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I need to know how you're going to fight back. I know there's a strategy.
我想知道你们怎样反击,我知道肯定有什么策略。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
You'll need this. I don't want to fight dragons. Come on. Yes, you do.
你会需要这玩意。我不想要屠龙。拜托,你当然想。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
You're not mentally equipped to fight this thing and you never will be.
用这种思维模式跟它斗,永远赢不了。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
Nobody thought he could play. He had to fight for everything that he got.
没有人认为他会打球,他需要为所得的一切而战
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
Hiccup! If you ever want to get out there to fight dragons, you need to stop all this.
你真的想当屠龙高手,你就得换掉这个。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
What do you want me to do? I don't know. Well, you have to gather votes to fight them.
你想让我做什么?我不知道,你需要拉拢选票和他们对抗。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Behind these doors are just a few of the many species you will learn to fight!
在这些门的后面就是一些你们要学会对付的龙。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
A woman's nose is particularly attuned to MHC molecules, which are used to fight disease.
女人的鼻子则对主要组织兼容性复合体 (MHC) 分子特别敏锐,这是用来抗病的分子。
《TED-Ed》《TED教育》
-
My meeting with the NRA did not go well. They're going to fight this tooth and nail.
我跟全国步枪协会的见面并不顺利,他们打算全力以赴地阻挠此事。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
To fight back, plants began to evolve a whole arsenal of defences for their precious leaves.
为了反击植物进化出一系列的武器来保卫它们珍贵的叶子。
《How To Grow A Planet》《植物之歌》
-
Sounds like a wise man. Oh, not so wise. He once tried to fight a bobcat for some licorice.
听起来是个睿智的人啊。没那么睿智,他有一次为了甘草跟山猫打了一架。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
We're still struggling with poverty, and racism is still something we have to fight against.
我们还在和贫穷斗争,我们仍然需要和种族歧视斗争。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
You will ask one question. How does he intend to fight back? Strategies, tactics, everything.
你去问他他打算如何反击,策略,战术,所有的东西。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
We need to fight this barbarian attitude to science.
我们需要向这种对待科学的野蛮态度作斗争。
-
Lee had to fight hard for his place on the expedition.
李必须为他在考察队的一席之地而努力奋斗。
-
Their attitude only strengthened his resolve to fight on.
他们采取的态度反而使他坚定了继续战斗的决心。
-
One tool to fight poverty is the use of microcredit loans.
和贫困斗争的方法之一是利用小额贷款。
-
I hope they continue to fight for equal justice after I'm gone.
我希望我走后他们继续为司法公正而奋斗。