-
And when will that be? Only time will tell, I'm afraid.
那是什么时候呢?恐怕只有时间知道了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
And this is the only time you've ever had sex in your office? It is.
你是说这是你仅有的一次办公室性行为吗?是的。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Time traveling mailbox. The only time that traveled was an hour and half of my life down the toilet.
能穿梭时光的邮箱,这部烂片里唯一穿梭的就是我穿梭进粪坑里一个半小时的青春年华。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Only time we get to see each other is when I walk t to school in the morning.
只有早上上学路上才能见到彼此。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
The only time I like seeing women's jeans that high is when I'm giving Han a wedgie.
我只有在和Han在玩互扯内裤游戏的时候,才会喜欢高腰牛仔裤。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
Really? The only time I'm ever picked first for a team and I'm stuck with the liability?
啊,真的假的? 唯一一次我第一个被选中的时候我就要和"负担"一组?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Sorry, Jay. Only time will tell. Oh, God. It's that black Panerai watch I wanted, isn't it?!
抱歉,杰,只有时间会告诉你答案。天哪,是我一直想要的沛纳海手表,是不是?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
My workout is the only time of day the press corps gives me some privacy. How did your event go tonight?
我只有健身的时候记者团才不来打扰。今晚的活动怎么样?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
So the only time I'll see him is when he pulls his car in, does his laundry or practices drums in my dining room.
所以我唯一会见到他的时间是他停车进来,洗衣服或在我餐厅练鼓的时候。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
What? Would you look at that, the only time the sun comes out the whole weekend is the one hour I'm giving my speech.
什么?你瞧瞧吧,这星期以来 唯一有太阳的时候,就是我在演讲的那个小时。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Only time will tell if the treatment has been successful.
只有时间才能证明这种疗法是否成功。
-
Only time will tell whether Broughton's optimism is justified.
只有时间能证明布劳顿的乐观有没有道理。
-
The only time I got their attention was when I brought home straight A's on my report.
我仅有一次引起他们注意的是在我把全A的成绩单拿回家的时候。
-
The only time I got their attention was when I brought home straight A's on my report card.
我仅有一次引起他们注意的是在我把全A的成绩单拿回家的时候。
-
They turned me out o' th' church choir th' only time I ever tried it.
我只试着唱过一次,教堂唱诗班把我赶了出去。
在2000年11月1日,恩雅推出了新专辑《A Day Without Rain(雨过天晴)》并高踞BillBoard五甲位置数月之久,在全美国的销量已经达到680万张。在2002年的第44届格莱美奖评选中,《A Day Without Rain》再次荣获最佳新世纪音乐专辑大奖,足见广大听众对其喜爱程度。而专辑中有著无由哀愁的单曲《Only Time》,在全美哀掉911罹难者时竟成为最佳见证曲,成为了电台中的热门点播歌曲,并且最高排在Billboard,Hot100 单曲榜的第十名。此曲在2002年的Echo音乐奖更获得一座最佳国际流行单曲奖.