-
How's it going in there, Penny?! Just a sec.
你衣服试得怎么样了,佩妮?稍等片刻。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Yes, absolutely. And that's what you need to know going in, because it's going to happen to you.
是的,当然,而且这是你在加入的时候就要知道的,因为这会发生在你身上。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
So, how's it going in here? Well, I think we're in alignment. Wouldn't you say?
你们这边怎么样了?我们算是达成共识了,是吧?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
That's just crazy. How would my going in there even help you?
这也太扯了吧,我去了对你有什么帮助啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
You knew going in that I wanted to raise our child as a clown.
你非常了解我希望把我们的孩子培养成一个小丑。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
How's it going in here? Mom, tell Maya to come back to school, regular school.
你们谈的怎么样了?妈,快叫玛雅回去上学,正常的学校。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
If you're going in there to see Mr. Zelner,I hope you're ready to put out. I am.
进去见则纳先生,可得准备好卖弄风骚。我会的。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
And you know, they're going in fine, but they're coming out all fluffy. Anyway, 7-ish? Sure.
进入时还好,出来时却毛绒绒的。7点左右见?好的。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Can we come too? Of course. Let's go. Are we going in an ambulance? No. The mountain's too far away. We'll go in my aeroplane. Aeroplane.
喔,我们可以跟你一起去吗?当然可以,我们走吧!我们是不是要坐救护车去?不是,山离这里有很远的的路程!我们要坐我的飞机过去!唔!飞机!唔!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Welcome! Hello, Chad. All the polls are going in your direction. That's true. Things are good... Hello. Hello?
欢迎!你好,查德。所有的民意调查都显示大家很支持你。是的。情况很不错... 你好。你好?
《Incredibles 2》《超人总动员2》
-
Which side do you come down on? I'll let you know after tonight. Unlike some people, I'm going in with an open mind.
你支持哪一种轨距呢?今晚过后我会让你知道,不像某些人,起码我会带着开放的态度去听。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
So, kitchen sink, cabinets are going in after the weekend. It's coming together, though. Shaping up really nice, don't you think?
厨房的水槽,还有橱柜周末后就会到。一起送过来的。目前一切进展顺利吧。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Do you have any ideas? Yeah, this guy at work got me excited about going in on an emu farm. That'd be kind of cool? Pitching in on the weekends, helping to plant the emus.
你有什么想法吗?有个同事的提议让我觉得很兴奋,是关于投资鸸鸟农场,很酷吧?在周末的时候过去帮忙,帮助种植鸸鸟。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
How's it going in here? Great. You just take advantage of your first Thanksgiving not sweating over a hot stove and having to sit down to dinner all gross and grumpy and exhausted.
进展如何?很顺利,你好好享受这个感恩节吧,终于不用在热滚滚的烤炉边汗流浃背,最后坐下来吃晚餐时,一身油腻,脾气暴躁又筋疲力尽。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
The thin, extremely sharp needles didn't hurt at all going in.
薄而锋利的针头扎进去一点都不疼。
-
Going in-off on the penultimate red.
母球撞击了倒数第二个红球后入袋。
-
[after prep.]I'm not going in there—it's freezing
我不想进那儿去——里面冷极了
-
The trend appears to be going in the reverse direction.
时尚似乎正在向反方向发展。
-
You’re going in the wrong direction.
你们弄错了方向。
-
He’s going in for flower-and-bird painting.
他要从事花鸟创作。
-
The children kept going in and out in spite of the terrible cold outside.
尽管外面很冷,孩子们还是进进出出的。
-
Are we going in the right direction?
我们走的方向对吗?
-
He was going in the direction of the bedroom.
他朝卧室的方向走去。
-
I'm going in. You are?
我要过去。你确定要吗?