-
I just made out with him a little while his date was puking.
我只是趁他的舞伴喝吐时偷偷跟他亲热了一番。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
LeAnn called me a little while ago. Said she couldn't make it.
莉安早先给我打电话,说她来不了了。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
He went to jail for a little while. He went left instead of right.
然后他去监狱待了一段时间,他误入了歧途。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
It just took me a little while to find a suitable alternative for Jacqueline.
不过是花了我一点时间,帮杰奎琳安排个其它合适的位子。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
Cosmetic damage. We only need to tolerate her for a little while longer.
微不足道的损失,我们只需要再忍她一段时间
《Nikita Season 4》《妮基塔 第四季》
-
Yeah, I know. She's, she just needs to be on her own for a little while.
我知道她...她现在需要一个人待一段时间。
《Room》《房间》
-
All I said was that I want to go to the festival. Play for a little while only.
我不过就说了句我想去过节,我只想玩一小会儿。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Oh, I see. Can the patient have a visitor? Just for a little while. He might get tired.
噢我明白了。那我可以来探望病人吗?只能看一会儿哦。因为他可能会很累。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
It's hard to believe that just a little while ago this was nothing but ingredients.
难以置信不久前这些都还是材料呢。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Maybe it's time we go at it alone for a while, you know? Just for a little while to see what happens. You know, maybe we need to grow up a bit.
也许我们该各自奋斗自己的事业了,就一段时间,看结果如何。也许我们该成熟一点。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
We dated for a little while. I was a sophomore, and he was a senior. It's fine. No, it's not fine.
我们交往一阵子了。当时我高一,他高三,所以没问题。问题可大了。
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
I asked him to hold on just a little while longer, until I could find a suitable replacement and now I have.
我叫他再多等会儿,让我先找到合适的人选,现在我找到了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Okay, it'll take just a little while to prepare the embryos. Embryos? As in more than one? Five actually.
我要花点时间准备那些胚胎。那些胚胎?不只一个?事实上,一共有五个。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
And when you're down in the hole, when that moment comes, it's really okay to feel bad for a little while.
当你深陷困境时,在那个时刻到来之时,暂时的难过是正常的。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
Okay, great. Also, we were kind of hoping that Dylan could stay in the basement with me for a little while.
太好了,同时,我们还有点希望能让迪兰跟我在地下室里小住一段时间。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
I'm sorry, Your Honor. Would it be okay if we postpone this for now for just a little while? Would that be okay?
对不起,法官大人,如果可以我想延期审理可以吗?
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
When did this happen? Oh, around 8:02. We talked for a little while, and then we went out for an innocent burger.
什么时候的事?大概八点零二分,我们聊了一会儿,然后一起吃了个单纯的汉堡。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
It's just for a little while. Please? I guess if your mom's okay with it, I'm okay with it. Oh, and could you ask her for us?
只要住一小段时间,求你了?我想只要你妈妈同意,我就同意。那你能帮我们问问她吗?
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Rebecca's vitals are good. She's gonna be asleep for a little while, but she's doing fine. We're monitoring her closely. Okay.
丽贝卡生命体征正常。她还会再睡一段时间,她不会有事的,我们时刻监测着她。好。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Your wife'll still be asleep for a little while. Go see your babies. They're excited to meet their father. I think maybe they got a good one.
你妻子还要再睡一会儿。去看你的孩子吧。他们很期待见到自己的父亲。他们也许摊上个好父亲。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Will you lend me your jacket for a little while?
能把你的夹克借给我一会儿吗?
-
'Well, just for a little while then,' she said, finally relenting.
“好吧,不过只能待一会儿。”她最后终于答应了。
-
Then, she cries for a little while.
接着,她又哭了一会儿。
-
They were really very quiet for a little while.
他们沉默了一会儿。
-
In a little while he changes into a real Donkey and begins to bray.
过了一会儿,他变成了一头真正的驴子,开始叫了起来。