actually; as a matter of fact
实际上,事实上
-
we've got a room vacant, as it happens .实际上我们有一间房空着。
实际上;事实上
As it happens, I have a spare set of keys in my office.
碰巧我在办公室有一套备用钥匙。
I saw him yesterday, as it happens.; it so happened that I saw him yesterday.
碰巧我昨天看见了他。
As it happens, a razor that is safe in Europe is unlikely to electrocute Americans.
碰巧,在欧洲使用安全的剃须刀不大可能使美国人触电身亡。
I agree with you, as it happens.
我恰恰和你意见一致。
As it happens, they are here.
恰好他们在这儿。
actually; as a matter of fact
实际上,事实上
实际上我们有一间房空着。
You know those girls text me every detail of their lives as it happens.
要知道她们都会把生活中的每件事都发短信告诉我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
You need a proper, discreet swordsman. As it happens, I have just the one.
你需要一个身手过硬处事谨慎的剑士,说来也巧,我这里刚好有一个。
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
A well, Peppa, is a very deep hole with water in it. Woo. And as it happens, I do need water for my garden. So a well will be useful. But that is not a well.
一口井,佩奇,井就是非常深的洞,而且里面还有水。哦!既然已将送来啊了,我的花园确实需要水。而且有一口井还是挺有用的,但是有个应该不是一口真正的井。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》