-
Why don't you get out of the way, so he can check it out? Okay.
你为什么不把路让开,让他自己瞧瞧呢?没问题。
《Wonder》《奇迹男孩》
-
You should get out of the way, Granddaddy. Or you'll get hurt a lot.
你最好少管闲事,老头子。拳头可是不长眼。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
I swear, he didn't try to get out of the way. I put him down myself. Right over there. I'm sorry.
我发誓,他都没想要躲开,我亲手放倒了他,就在那边。我很抱歉。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Look out! A truck's coming! Get out of the way.
当心!一辆车来了!快闪开!
-
Please get out of the way, everybody.
大家让让路。
-
Please—get out of the way.
请让开道。
-
Other than that, I get out of the way.
如果没这样,我就出局了。
-
Get out of the way where the hair's falling.
别站在头发掉下来的地方就行了。