〈非正式〉 (完全控制人们生活的) 独裁者,专制组织,黑老大。
"1950s: from the name of the head of state in Orwell's
n. 老大哥;独裁者;专制组织;黑老大
It's an attempt to control what reaches the public. Big Brother is watching.
这是个控制公众所得信息的企图。“老大哥”正盯着呢。
What do I care for your big brother?
我怕你的大哥哥做什么?
My big brother is my best friend forever.
我大哥永远是我的好朋友。
But not in a Big Brother way.
但不是以哥哥的方式。
Now Small Bear is a big brother!
现在,小熊成了哥哥了!
老大哥
《BIG BROTHER》中国先导季一直备受中国媒体的关注。近日,《BIGBROTHER》中国先导季在印度孟买附近的《BIGBROTHER》拍摄基地开拍。
〈非正式〉 (完全控制人们生活的) 独裁者,专制组织,黑老大。
"1950s: from the name of the head of state in Orwell's
And it would mean a lot to me to have my big brother at my wedding.
如果我的大哥能出席我婚礼那将对我意义非常重大。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
Hello, Aunty Pig and Uncle Pig! Hello! Hello, everyone! Hello, big brother! Uncle Pig is Daddy Pig's brother. Chloe Pig is Peppa and George's cousin.
你们好,伯伯,伯母!你们好啊!你们好啊!你好啊,哥哥。猪伯伯是猪爸爸的哥哥。克洛伊是佩琪和乔治的堂姐。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
You good? Yeah, I'm good, I'm good. Kevin? Yeah? Mom and Dad didn't raise no whores. Except briefly, during Kate's eyeliner phase. Yeah. Night, little brother. Night, big brother.
好点了吗?我很好,我很好。凯文。怎么?爸妈可没养过什么妓女,除了凯特画眼线搞叛逆那段时间。是啊。晚安,弟弟。晚安,哥哥。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
Eric, I brought you in because you're the only one I know who can do the impossible. You're my big brother. Fix it.
艾瑞克,我叫你来是因为你是我认识的唯一一个能够完成不可能的任务的人,你是我的大哥。解决啊!
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
This is so weird. Just think of me as your big brother that's marrying your mother. Wait. Hold on. We're brothers who share the same mom slash wife. That's worse.
好诡异。就想成你的大哥娶了你妈,等等,我们是共用老妈和老婆的兄弟,愈描愈黑了。
《Monsters University》《怪兽大学》
Look, not so long ago I was on a mission that meant certain death, my death! And now I'm back, in a nice warm office, with my big brother and are those ginger nuts? Oh, God. LOVE ginger nuts.
不久前,我还在执行死亡任务,我的死亡,现在我回来了,在一间温暖的办公室里,和我的哥哥,还有,那是姜饼吗?上帝啊,爱死姜饼了。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》