-
So my father did what he had to do. He went to a meeting and begged the leader of that chapter to talk to the owner of the bank.
所以父亲就做了他不得不做的,他参加了一次会议并乞求那个分会的领导在银行行长面前说句话。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Make it fast. I've got a meeting.
长话短说,我还有个会。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
I don't think a meeting is enough.
恐怕一次会面是不够的。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I'll set up a meeting. Just you, me and him.
我会安排次会面,只有你我他三人。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Zach, I'm in a meeting. Someone's ratting your computer.
扎克,我在开会。有人在黑你的电脑。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
You don't interrupt a meeting with the Secretary of State.
你不能打断我和国务卿的会面。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
It looks like he's taking a meeting. How are you, Bruce?
看起来他要与人见面。你好,布鲁斯?
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
What are you talking about? I have a meeting with the sheikh on Tuesday.
你在胡说些什么?我们约了周二开会的。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Did Heather Dunbar inform you of a meeting between herself and Lucas Goodwin?
希瑟·邓巴有没有告诉过你她和卢卡斯·古德温见过面?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Okay, um, well, first, I was late to a meeting 'cause I was stuck in traffic.
好的,我回晚了,是因为堵车。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
A chance for a meeting, not quite on the books. I just got off the phone, Madam President.
会面的机会,私下会面。我刚通完电话,总统女士。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Summon a meeting of the seven dwarf families, demand they stand by their oath.
召集七大矮人家族的会议要求他们信守誓言。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
Coin's called a meeting. We need to respond. When did "We" Become you and Coin?
科因召集开会了,我们得反击。你什么时候跟科因是一伙的了。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
I have a meeting after the game. You're going to the game? Yeah. Possibly. Possibly.
比赛后我有个会,你们也去看比赛? 是的,有可能。有可能。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Castro wants to make another case for your endorsement. He pleaded with me for a meeting.
卡斯特罗想再次征求你的支持他,向我恳求安排这次会面。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Well, let's see, I know that she has a meeting with her lawyer and then she has to make a very big poop.
嗯,她啊,我只知道她今天要和律师见面,然后她要拉一大坨屎。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
I noticed a couple hours ago, you had a meeting with another possible CEO. I saw him arrive. How'd that go?
几小时前我看到,你见了另一个潜在首席执行官,他来的时候我看见了,结果怎么样?
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
You can't just declare yourself president. I didn't. I called a meeting, I was the only one to attend.
你不能凭个人意愿就当主席。我没有。我开了会的,只有我自己参加。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
I once gave myself an official reprimand for conducting a meeting in the shower. The steam warped my gavel.
我曾经就自己边洗澡边开会给了自己一个官方的谴责。蒸汽把我的木槌弄弯了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
But there's not one congressperson, Republican or Democrat, that would refuse a meeting with the First Lady.
但国会议员,不管是共和党还是民主党,都不会拒绝跟第一夫人见面。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
举行会议;召开会议;开会
-
开会;举行会议;有个会议
-
相互理解;意见一致
-
一个集合点;一个会合点;一个碰头地点
-
I'll fix a meeting.
我要安排一次会议。
-
A meeting has been planned for early next year.
会议计划明年年初召开。
-
The announcement came after a meeting at the White House.
通告是在白宫的一次会议后发布的。
-
I'm sorry—he'll be late; he's been detained at a meeting.
对不起—他要晚点到,他因会议耽搁了。
-
If you want to call a meeting or anything, just let me know.
要是你想召集个会议什么的,就请告诉我。