used as a polite response to thanks
[用于礼貌地回答别人的感谢]别客气,不用谢。
""
别客气;不用谢
You are welcome to come and stay as long as you give us plenty of notice.
只要你及时通知,我们都欢迎你来住宿。
You are welcome, thank you too!
不客气,也谢谢你们!
You are welcome to visit Shanghai again.
欢迎您再来上海。
You are welcome to put forward your views.
诸位有什么意见,欢迎提出来。
You are welcome.
不客气。
used as a polite response to thanks
[用于礼貌地回答别人的感谢]别客气,不用谢。
""
Thank you. You are welcome, Jim.
谢谢你。别客气,吉姆。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
You are welcome, Khutulun. Rise.
欢迎你,忽秃伦,起来吧。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
Hey. Hi. I understand you had a little talk with Emily. Yes, I did. And you are welcome.
听说你和艾蜜莉谈过没错。不客气。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
You are welcome. Have a lovely holiday. Are we near there yet?
不用客气。祝你们一家玩的开心!爸爸,我们快到了吗?
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
Oh, yeah, during the summer, I spend most weekends at my sister's beach house, which you are welcome to use by the way.
这个夏天,我都到我姐的海边小屋度周末,也欢迎你去玩。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
You are welcome! And thank you for mocking me for all of these years! Thank you for making it so easy!
不客气!我也谢谢你这些年来不断吐槽我!谢谢你这么多槽点!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
You are welcome. Have a lovely holiday. We‘re going on holiday in a camper van. Danger, danger, oil is low.
不用客气,祝你们玩的开心!我们开着露营车去度假。危险危险,机油不足。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
George has caught a cold. Does George need medicine? No, but he can have some nice warm milk get to bedtime to help him to sleep. Thank you Doctor Brown Bear. You are welcome. Good bye.
乔治他是感冒了。那么乔治需要吃药吗?不用,但是他可以在睡觉前喝一点热牛奶来帮助他好好睡一觉。谢谢你棕熊医生。不用谢,再见。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
Oh, you are very welcome. Eh, oh yes. It's been lots of fun.
噢,这是我应该做的。呃,是的。我也玩得非常开心。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
That's the last of our picnic gum. Ducks, say thank you to Daddy Pig. You are most welcome.
我们的食物现在喂完了。鸭子们,你们要跟我爸爸说谢谢哦。不用谢,鸭子们。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
Here's some orange juice for you, Mr. Dinosaur. And what do you say? You are very welcome, Mr. Dinosaur.
你也来喝点果汁吧,恐龙先生,你想跟我说些什么呀?不用跟我客气 恐龙先生。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
None of your business. But when you see me wearing a flower in my lapel later, you are most welcome to sniff it.
不关你的事,但是等你看到我在西服翻领上带朵花时,欢迎你来闻一闻。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
Here's some orange juice for you, Mr. Dinosaur. And what do you say? Grr! You are very welcome, Mr. Dinosaur.
这些橙汁是给你的,恐龙先生。你说什么?哦!!!不客气,恐龙先生。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
Here's some orange juice for you, Teddy. What do you say? Thank you very much, Peppa! You are very welcome, Teddy.
这是给你的一些橙汁,泰迪。你说什么?非常感谢,佩佩!不客气,泰迪。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
Here's some orange juice for you, Teddy. What do you say? Thank you very much, Peppa. You are very welcome, Teddy.
我来倒些果汁给你,泰迪,你说什么呀?非常感谢你,佩琪。不用跟我客气,泰迪。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
You know what, Rainer, you are more than welcome to stay. Thank you.
雷纳,我们很欢迎你留下。谢谢。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》