-
You went into the maze and you found a way out.
你进过迷宫,找到了一条出路。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
There's no way out. So it would seem. You've seen right through me, Mr Holmes. It's what I do.
没有出路了。看来是如此。你看穿了我,福尔摩斯先生。这是我的专长。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
That is, if you can find your way out!
当然,您要舍得离开这个霓虹天堂!
《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》《10大名城旅游攻略》
-
And then I just continued blend all the way out.
然后我就继续充分抹匀。
《Everyday Makeup Tutorial》《日常妆容美妆教程》
-
We are a family, and the only way, the only way out of this crap is each other.
我们是一家人,而且唯一,唯一能走出困境的办法就是相互扶持。
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
-
Thank you, Tom. I'll walk you out. I know my way out. But thanks.
谢谢你,汤姆,我送你出去。我自己走就好,不过谢了。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I think I would just cut the wire. Always a way out.
我认为应该剪断铁丝网。你总有歪点子。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
If there was a way out, we would have found it by now.
如果有出口我们早就找出来了。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
You're right. I'm I'm I'm I'm sorry. I'm way out of line!
好吧,我真是抱歉,过分的是我行了吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
There's no easy way out once you're in there, I'm afraid.
你跳下去就很难出来了。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
Sometimes there isn't a way out, Tony. Right, I've heard that before.
有时候你会不由自主的。这话我以前也听过。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
Look around. You're in a bowl. Bowl's gonna fill up. Ain't no way out.
你们看看,你们等于住在碗里,碗一装满水就无处可逃罗。
《Ice Age: The Meltdown》《冰川时代2》
-
Because I was always mad at my mom and I wanted to smash my way out of that house.
因为我总是很生她的气,并且我想摔门离家出走。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Hey, Sheldon, you wanna play next? Oh, I would, but I'm on my way out. Where? Texas.
谢尔顿,你要下一个玩吗?我也想,不过我得出门。去哪?老家德州。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
How a boy grew up in a dirt-poor shithole and climbed his way out through hard work.
一位出身贫寒的少年是如何努力工作攀上人生巅峰。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
That's all right. I'm tan, limber. And it looks like I talked my way out of that ticket.
没关系,我晒的很黑又很健壮。看起来好像是我在求他不要开罚单。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
How could he have gone without telling me? Because this was his way out of Secret Santa.
他怎么走了都不告诉我?因为这样他就不用参与秘密圣诞老人这事了。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Steve. You know, what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?
史蒂夫,你知道接下来会怎么样,你这次也要打出一条血路吗?
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
What I was thinking was what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out?
我在想的是究竟是什么事让她这么想不开?
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Listen, I know I may be way out of bounds here, but is there any chance you would take me back? Maybe.
我知道,或者我做得太过火了,但我们还有机会在一起吗?或者可以。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
正在离去;行将过时;即将死亡
-
以最简单的方法解决难, 快刀斩乱麻
-
正在离去;行将过时;即将死亡
-
be unable to punch one's way out of a paper bag
无效的;无能的
-
没有出路;毫无出路;没出路
-
There has to be some kind of way out.
肯定有办法解决。
-
Don't despair! We'll think of a way out of this.
别灰心!我们会找到出路的。
-
She saw marriage to him as a way out of the ruck.
她把同他结婚看作是出人头地的途径。
-
I managed to talk my way out of having to give a speech.
我好说歹说总算逃脱了发言差事。
-
Slowly, he clawed his way out from under the collapsed building.
他艰难地从倒塌的大楼废墟底下慢慢爬了出来。