-
This one time she was at...
有一次我们在...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
So you've just married the one time then? Well…
你只结过一次婚吗?嗯…
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Can't we make a one-time exception for tonight?
咱们今晚就不能破例一次吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
When is your space available? Always, sometimes, one time.
"房子的出租时间?永远,有时候,就一次。"
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
The one time I don't have my hanky.
唯一一次手帕没在我身边。
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
Oh, I don't know. I mean it was fun one time.
我不知道,一次还很好玩。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Tell me about it. One time, I swear I pooped out a stick of chalk.
可不是嘛,我发誓有一次我拉出了一整条。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Let me tell you something. You know, one time, I tried to kick Old Nick in the butt.
我跟你说件事,有一次,我曾经教训了老尼克。
《Room》《房间》
-
Well, I did one time, and I want to start doing it more. See that's what this is about.
我叫过一次,以后我想多叫,所以做了袜子兔。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Well, we said we'd just do it that one time, but now I think she may wanna start things up again.
我们说只做一次,我想她或许想要跟我复合。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Look, let's not make a big deal out of this. It was a one time thing. It doesn't even matter.
不要小事化大,只有发生一次,根本不算什么。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Well really? One time he just looked at my bra and it popped open.
哇,真的?有一次,他只看了我的胸罩一眼,它就自己嘣开了。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You name me one time and I will take it all back. Uhhuh. I didn't think so.
你说出一次来,我就回去参加比赛。呃,我可不这样认为。
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
One time, I had to tell her we were cutting the research funding for one of the drugs she was developing.
有一次,我本来要告诉她我们要削减她正在研发的某种药剂的经费。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
And the one time where you were afraid, and you needed me for a night light. What's troubling you?
还有一次是在你晚上害怕,需要我来当夜灯。什么事困扰到你了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
When Steve told me he cheated on me, I was devastated. But now that I know it was only that one time.
当史蒂夫告诉我他和别人上床,我绝望了,可我知道只有那一次时。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
One time in college, all my friends had a war, and it was great until it wasn't.
在我上大学时,有一次我所有的朋友们都爆发了战争,一开始很棒,到后面却很惨。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Is something up, buddy? I said "no" one time. And suddenly it's all "Andy this" and "Andy that."
有什么问题吗?我就拒绝了你一次,结果现在你说的都是安迪怎么怎么样。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I remember this one time, I was with this girl at the beach. We were in the ocean and we started making out.
我记得有一次,我和一个姑娘去了海边,我们在海水里,然后开始亲热。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Penny! Penny! Penny! Sheldon, honey, I've told you, it's a small apartment. You only have to knock one time.
佩妮!佩妮!谢尔顿,亲爱的,我说过房子很小,只要敲一次门就行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
The fish lay thousands of eggs at one time.
这种鱼一次产卵数千个。
-
At one time, walking across the room took all her strength.
曾经有段时间,穿过这个房间得用尽她全部的力气。
-
At one time 400 men, women and children lived in the village.
曾一度有400个男人、女人和儿童住在这个村子。
-
Most of the crowd were cheering for the underdog to win just this one time.
人群中大多数人在为那位处于劣势者赢得一次比赛而加油鼓劲。
-
Only a small fraction of a bank's total deposits will be withdrawn at any one time.
任何时候,一家银行的总存款只有少量会被提取。
单曲《One Time》于2009年收录在同年11月17日发行的少年歌手贾斯汀·比伯首张专辑《My World》中。单曲《One Time》在加拿大单曲榜上挤进了前20名,而在美国单曲榜 上则挤进了前30名。