of course; certainly (granting a permission)
当然;好的
-
‘May I make a suggestion?’ ‘By all means. ’</Italic> “我可以提个建议吗?”“当然可以。
""
一定, 无论如何
In this case, by all means focus your tests on that one area.
在这种情况下,务必使您的测试集中在那个区域。
If you enjoy reading, then by all means do that whenever you want.
如果你喜欢阅读,不管什么时候,都要想尽一切办法去读。
"By all means, reach out to your social network, but as you cast a wide net looking for job prospects, be conscious of every email you send," Fay suggests.
Fay 建议:“用一切方法接触你的社交网络,但是,在你广撒网找工作机会的时候,也要注意你发出的每封邮件。”
"Can I come and have a look at your house?"—"Yes, by all means."
“我能过来看看你的房子吗?”—“可以,当然可以。”
He has got both corresponding education and talents and is by all means equal to this job.
他既接受过相应的教育又有天赋,当然可以胜任这份工作。
of course; certainly (granting a permission)
当然;好的
’</Italic> “我可以提个建议吗?”“当然可以。
""
Oh, I'm sorry. Forgive me for jumping to conclusions. By all means, tell me why you're here.
不好意思,请原谅我妄下结论,请你们告诉我你们有何贵干。
《Modern Family Season 6 》《摩登家庭 第六季》
By all means, move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.
你应该知道你这种慢慢吞吞的样子,总让我抓狂。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
By all means warn him, I have spent enough elvish blood in defense of this accursed land, no more.
那你务必警告他,我已牺牲太多精灵来守卫这片被诅咒的土地了,我不会再继续。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》