-
So, I'm got to make a lot more water.
所以,我得造出来更多水才行。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
Now you see we do a lot more modular construction.
现在我们做的更多的是部件结构。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
Okay? But imagine a lot more lights, okay? And you know fewer bricks, and flowers, and candles.
好,但想像更多灯火,少一点砖瓦,还有鲜花蜡烛。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I got you pegged for fry cook this summer, and that's a lot more responsibility.
今年暑假我就让你做油炸厨师,同时你也得承担更多责任。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
Not yet, sir. I don't have it all yet. I need to dig deeper. More to discover? A lot more.
没有,老师。我还不知道全部。我要再深挖一些。还能有更多发现吗?还有很多。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
You know Lizzie can carry a lot more than me. I had you come because I wanted to talk to you.
要知道 Lizzie能比我搬更多水.我让你跟我来,是想和你谈谈。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
It's just a flip with a twist, right? There's a lot more going on, but you won't be able to absorb it the first time you see it.
只是转体空翻,对吧?还有更多的动作,但你第一次看见,是无法全部吸收的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
My voice is still my voice, Riley. You're gonna need to show me a lot more than clothes and hair and a boy before I believe that it isn't.
我的声音还是我的声音,莱丽,你得说出更多的东西,不只是衣服,发型和男孩子,否则我是不会相信的。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Was all of that correct? Yes. Okay. Mr. Kim, I am going to find out what happened to your daughter. But I'll need to know a lot more about her, okay?
这些都正确吗?对。好的。金先生,我会挖掘出你女儿失踪的真相的。但我需要知道更多关于她的资讯,好吗?
《Searching》《网络谜踪》
-
That's why Plan A is a lot more fun.
所以,A计划更好一些。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
There's a lot more to Francis and me than what you wrote.
我和弗兰西斯之间的事远比你写的多。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Well, the gay community is a lot more vocal than the dead community.
嗯,同性恋社团比死人社团还要活跃。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
To tell you the truth, I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.
说真的,我比较担心的是水很冷。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Yeah, you do. But if she is a recurrence, then this is a hell of a lot more important than wings.
你是欠我的。如果她是女王转世,那可比我重回翅膀重要多了。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
You know, you guys were a lot more supportive when I wanted to make denim furniture.
我当时要用牛仔布做家具时,你们都还比较支持。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Uh-oh. What? Well, if I do well in sales, I could end up making a lot more money than you.
惨了。怎么?如果我销售做得好,我很可能也会赚得比你多很多。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
You show them your keyboards, and your monitors. You'll move more inventory that way, and you'll make a hell of a lot more cash. You got me.
你也给他们展示键盘、显示器,你让他们在部件清单里随意选择组合这会带给你的商店出乎意料的现金流。你得相信我
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
If I ever actually ever get married. Why wouldn't you? My dad. 'Cause I make a lot more money than Howie, he's putting a lot of pressure on me to get a prenup. Ouch.
如果我真的能结成婚。为什么结不成?因为我爸呗。我挣得钱比华仔多,所以我老爸逼我签订一个婚前协议。这可不妙。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Yes, I said yes, folks. Yes, we are all businesses, but we are one hell of a lot more than that!
是的,的确没错,伙伴们,是,我们都是小打小闹小生意,但小小的店有大大的梦想!
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
-
You guys were in acting class together, and she slept with you. Acting class is a lot more like a movie than a play.
你们只是一起上表演课,她就跟你上床了。表演课就像舞台剧里的电影。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
He put a lot more topspin on his backhand.
他在反手打出了更多上旋。
-
We need to bring in a lot more new business.
我们得吸引更多的新业务。
-
As soon as I had made the final decision, I felt a lot more relaxed.
我一做出最后的决定,就觉得轻松了许多。
-
You're going to have to do a lot more work on this essay before it's presentable.
你的这篇文章还得多加润饰才能交得出手。