〈非正式〉 [用于劝人饮食时]够了就说。
-
The first thing viewers usually say when they see me in the flesh is "You're smaller than you look on TV."
观众见到我本人时常说的第一句话往往是“你比在电视上看上去矮小一些”。
-
What will she say when she sees me?
当她看到我时,她会说什么?
-
What does the wind say when she cries?
她哭时,风说了什么?
-
What did Colin say when you told him I couldn't come?
你告诉科林我不能来的时候,他说了什么?
-
He declined to say when it might be ready or what it might contain.
他拒绝说出它何时可以准备好,或者包含什么内容。
-
You know what people say when they see me? They say, "Hey, that's Schnoop aloop's roommate." My name is Josh.
你们知道别人看见我都说什么吗?他们都说,嘿,那是瓜瓜的室友,我的名字是乔希啊!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What did your mother say when you told her you were getting married?
你跟你妈妈说你俩要结婚的时候,她说啥了吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
We need to think about what to say when I show up at this event and she's not with me.
我们得考虑我单独出席活动,她不在身边时该说什么。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
So the real goal of behavioral economics is to say when you study economics you study economics.
行为经济学真正的目标是当你研究经济学你就只研究经济学。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
All right, oh hey, you've done this before Ross, well, what did you say when you made up your vows?
你做过这事,你的婚誓里说什么?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
And all I can think about is, what is she gonna do, what is she gonna say when I tell her what I did.
而我脑子里只想着,如果我把实情告诉她,她会怎么做,怎么说?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
So what did she say when you told her we were going out? You didn't tell her we were going out, did you?
你跟她说我们在交往,她是怎么说的?嗯……你没告诉她我们在交往是吧?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Makes me practice a little harder, I guess. I don't know what he's gonna say when he find out the singing. You worried?
我想这使我更努力训练。我不知道他发现我在唱歌会说些什么。你担心了?
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
I refuse to be shocked! But, what will you say when Mr Gregson walks through the door, with a full explanation for his silence?
不许说这种话,可如果哪天格莱格森先生回来了,对他的消失做出了合理的解释。你要怎么跟他说。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
And I'm not going to tell you what song I'm gonna play either. But, let's just say when it's over I'll bet there will be a we bit o' celebration.
我也不会告诉你们,我要吹哪首曲子,只是说当表演结束后,我们一定会“庆祝”一下。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》