immediately
立刻;马上
-
I fell asleep at once .我马上就睡着了。
立即, 马上
突然, 忽然;一起, 同时
The place at once enraptured me.
这个地方立刻把我迷住了。
If necessary I can come at once.
如果有必要,我可以马上来。
'Come here at once!' she ordered.
“马上过来!”她命令道。
She fell in with my idea at once.
她立刻同意了我的主意。
The boys all began to talk at once.
男孩们都马上开始说话了。
立刻;马上
instantly指恰恰就在此刻,一秒钟也没耽误。
right away主要用于美国英语,语气稍弱于at once,强调动作迅速。
directly和immediately同义,指毫无迟疑。
soon常用词,指行动快,完成速度快。
at once口语中常用,语气强烈,指时间紧迫,一刻也不能耽误。
shortly和soon同义,指动作发生或完成的速度之快。
presently指不久、即将。
immediately指做完一件事后,立即就做另一件事,中间一般没有明显的时间间隔。
immediately
立刻;马上
我马上就睡着了。
So just in with the fish fillets. All in at once, then? Yeah, all at once.
将鱼肉块下锅。全都放进去吗?是的,全放进去。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
We'll hang them up at once and leave you in peace.
我们这就把衣服挂好,不打搅您了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
Well, it's too much money, you can't ask for that all at once.
这要求的款项太大笔了,你不能一次要这么多。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
But there's a problem when you try to do all of these at once.
但如果你想要同时达成这三个目标,问题就来了。
《60 Second Adventures in Economics》《60秒趣味经济学》
But, like an overzealous triathlete, you can't do all three at once.
但就像是铁人三项活力十足的运动员,你无法同时达成三个目标。
《60 Second Adventures in Economics》《60秒趣味经济学》
Oh yes, well there's the coffee too. Rachel can carry two things at once.
没错,还有咖啡也是,瑞秋一次能拎两样东西。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once.
请你老实告诉我,你的心情是否还和四月里一样。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
And yet you can be in two places at once. I urge you to remain in Starfleet.
不过,你可以一人分饰两角了。我支持你继续留在星际舰队。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
Yeah, well, I wish that I could be in two places at once, my dear, but impossible. Sorry.
没错,我真希望我有分身术,亲爱的,这是不可能的,抱歉。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
All students are to return to their house dormitories at once. All teachers to the second-floor corridor immediately.
所有学生请马上回到学院寝室去。所有的教授请到二楼走廊集合。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
Wiress and Beetee. Not fighters, but brilliant and weird. Real tech-savvy. He won his Games by electrocuting six Tributes at once.
瓦尔斯和比提,体力不怎么样,但智慧超群,性格怪异,是科技高手,一口气电死了六个选手,赢得了游戏。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
Long ago, I had a brother. Oogway had a brother? In arms. In arms, sorry. He says brother in arms. Can't you just unroll it all at once?
很久以前,我有一个兄弟。乌龟竟然有兄弟?战友,是战友,抱歉,他写的是兄弟般的战友。你就不能一次性展开卷轴吗?
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
Sometimes things happen that are hard to understand. Life often feels so difficult and complicated, it's too much to take in all at once.
有的时候会发生难以理解的事。生活似乎非常困难复杂,难以一下全部接受。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
Belle, now you must leave at once! This castle is alive! Now, go before he finds you! Who? Who's there? Who are you? Who are you? I've come to my father.
贝儿,你现在必须马上离开!这个城堡是活的!现在,在他发现你之前快离开这儿!是谁?谁在哪儿?你是谁?你是谁?我是来找我爸爸的。
《Beauty and the Beast》《美女与野兽》
All? What, all five out at once? That's very odd. And you only the second. The younger ones out before the elders are married? Your youngest sisters must be very young.
全部?什么,五个姐妹同时出来社交? 真奇怪。而你,排行第二,姐姐还没嫁人,妹妹就出来社交?你的妹妹们一定还很小吧。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
So, don't expect the clarity to come all at once to know your purpose right away, but what became clear to me was that I was here on earth to use television and not be used by it.
因此,不要指望能即可明晰所有的事,不要指望能即刻认清自身的志向所在,但当时我清楚地知道,我在利用电视,而不是被电视所利用。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》