-
No. Here's your mail. Thanks. You can just put it on the table.
不,这是你的信。谢谢,你把它放在桌子上就行了。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
You just want to put it on your hand.
我知道你想抢走他!
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Fine, I'll put it on Facebook like a caveman.
好吧,那我写到过时几百万年的脸书上吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
What is it? A doll's dress. I can put it on Teddy.
是什么呢?是玩偶的裙子,她有新衣服穿了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Put it on my head. You're making me look stupid. Get on with it. You incompetent imbecile.
快点儿把王冠戴到我脑袋上去.你真是让我出尽了洋相。给我戴好.你真是个没用的大笨蛋。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
Rach, here's your mail. Thanks. You can just put it on the table.
瑞秋,你的信。谢谢,放在桌上就行了。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Here. Buy yourself something pretty and put it on my son's locker.
给买点好看的东西去装饰我儿子的储物柜。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
They put it on the menu in those kung fu letters, but that don't make it sushi.
即使他们用“功夫文”写菜单,但假货就假货。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
You have an M134 in your armory. Put it on a chopper and smoke this thing.
你们的军械库里有M134机枪,把它装到直升机上,然后干掉这个家伙!
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
What is it? A doll's dress! I can put it on Teddy! Thank you, everyone! You're welcome, Peppa.
是什么呢?是玩偶的裙子,她有新衣服穿了。谢谢大家。别客气,佩琪。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Well, someone was supposed to write, "Rach, take down the lights" and put it on the refrigerator.
某人应该写个字条“瑞秋, 拿下圣诞灯”然后贴在冰…
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Ask them if it would be faster if we cut the baby's face off the penis so we could put it on the bunny. That is a weird sentence.
如果要快点的话,我们可以从“小弟弟”上取出你的照片,再贴到兔子蛋糕上。好像不是很适当。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Look, Do you want to buy me out or not? I'll give you a hundred dollars, which will make me half-owner and we'll put it on my balcony.
听着,你们到底想不想要买股份?我给你100美元,这样我就是半个拥有者了,然后我们把它放到我的阳台上去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
They bore the oblong hardwood box into the kitchen and put it on the table.
他们把那个长方形的硬木箱抬进了厨房,放在了餐桌上。
-
You should put it on the market.
你需要把它投放到市场。
-
Put your hat on or put it on the table.
把你的帽子戴上,或者把它放在桌子上。
-
Dominic, the show-off of the group, picked up one measly pear, put it on top of his snout, and performed a balancing act as we made our way back to the cave.
多米尼克,队伍里最爱耍酷的家伙,拿起一个很小的梨子,把梨子顶在鼻子上玩找平衡的杂耍,在我们回山洞的路上捣腾个没完。
-
Can I put it on my tab?
我可以记账吗?