-
Mm-hmm, now here, here's your first umbrella.
来,这是你们的第一把伞。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Because what you thought you wanted is now here.
因为你们以为的梦想成真了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
So, that's the good news. Now here's the part you're not gonna like.
所以,以上是好消息,下面要说的这部分你不会喜欢。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Yeah, it's hilarious. Now here's an approximation of the spare parts available on the space station.
真好笑,现在,这些是太空站中大概有的备用零件。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.
前两天还在桥下过夜,现在却在这豪华巨轮跟你们共饮香槟。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Gump. Now here is normal .
你看,这是正常的。
-
Can I eat now?Here you are.
我现在能吃吗?给你。
-
Now here's the tricky part.
可是棘手的问题出现了。
-
Now here is good dating advice.
现在这里是好的约会的意见。
-
Now here's where it gets sketchy.
现在,到了总结实验结果的时候了。
-
Now here's an interesting comparison.
现在有个有趣的对比。
-
And now here we are. And you know what?
现在你们知道我的秘密是什么了吧?
-
But now here's where the bias comes in.
但是现在偏见出现了。
-
Now here I go gettin’ lost in the system.
此时此地中,迷失体制里。
-
And now here you are in therapy…still trying.
现在你来治疗……还是尝试。