-
Oh, my goodness, they've all gotten so big. Which one is which again?
哦,天呐,他们都这么大了!哪个是哪个啊?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
And I didn't want to go plan my wedding with something so big weighing on my mind.
我不想在规划自己婚礼的时候心里有这么大个包袱。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Freddy Fox has a very good sense of smell. Wow. What an egg. It's huge. Why is the egg so big? It's a dinosaur egg.
狐狸弗雷迪的嗅觉非常的灵敏。哇,这颗蛋可真大啊!这是一颗巨大的蛋!为什么这颗蛋这么大呢?这是一颗恐龙蛋。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
That is big. So big. And ugly. So ugly.
这画真大。超大。画得好丑。超丑。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Yeah, so big that actually makes our doors look smaller.
是很大,显得我们的门看起来小了。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Jack, the world is so big. It's so big, you wouldn't even believe it. And Room is just one stinky part of it.
杰克,这个世界很大很大很大,大到你无法相信,而房间只是其中臭烘烘的一部分。
《Room》《房间》
-
So big they dragged behind me when I walked. And they were strong.
大到我走路时候和我并肩,它们很强壮。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
Well, maybe it's so big because the house was built on radioactive waste.
也许是因为房子盖在辐射废料掩埋的地上。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Whoa. Is this Riley? She's so big now. She won't fit in my rocket. How're we gonna get to the moon.
哇哦,这是莱莉吗?她现在已经很大了,不能进去我的火箭里了,那我们怎么去月球。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
It will be so big that even though it's happening here in California you will feel it on the east coast.
震动会极为强烈,即便是在加利福尼亚发生的地震,你在东海岸也会有震感。
《San Andreas》《末日崩塌》
-
I love pumpkin pie! And because Daddy Pig's pumpkin is so big, there will be enough pumpkin pie for everyone! Hurray!
我喜欢吃南瓜派!因为猪爸爸种的南瓜非常大所以我们每个人都可以吃到南瓜派!真棒!
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
But even with the inspiration of others, it's understandable that we sometimes think the world's problems are so big that we can do little to help.
尽管我们常常从他人身上获得鼓舞,但有时候仍会觉得世界问题繁多,我们力量甚微且无措。
《The Queens Christmas Message 2016》《英国女王2016圣诞演讲》
-
He is not so big as he was.
他不像以前那么高大了。
-
Why are whales so big?
鲸鱼为什么这么大?
-
Wow! They're so big!
哇!它们好大呀!
-
Softly, softly, do not talk so big.
别急,别急,不要说大话。
-
I'm getting so big.
我肚子越来越大了。