-
And there is an interesting loop between what we expect to see and hear and smell and taste and what we end up doing.
在这里还有有趣的循环,通过我们期望看到的,听到的,闻到的尝到的和最后做的。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
Where do we expect to be by the AllStar break?
我们在全明星赛之前能做些什么呢?
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
-
I doubt he'd expect to sleep with the female ones!
他总不会想和女仆们一起睡吧!
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
A rather short siege that I didn't expect to survive.
快是快,我当时都没指望能活下来。
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
-
As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want.
付钱的是大爷,我爱怎样就怎样。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
I must say, I didn't expect to be back here so soon.
我得说,我没想到这么快就会再来。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Hey, you. Oh, hey. I didn't expect to see you here today.
你好啊。我没想着能在这里见到你。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I didn't expect to see you as a cook and a water carrier.
我也没料到你还会做饭提水。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
I really didn't expect to see you digging through garbage till you were 30.
我还以为你会在30岁过后才开始翻垃圾。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
So how long do you nerds expect to keep me locked up? Until it's safe for you.
你们俩宅客能把我关到啥时候?关到你安全为止。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
I am the King's Hand. My place is here. I don't expect to see the Rock again before I die.
我是国王之手,我的位置在这里,我死前不会再见到凯岩城了。
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
-
What do you mean, "Yeah"? Not important. So, what can we expect to see from this meteor shower?
你说"没错"是什么意思?不是重点。所以,这场流星雨的最大看点是什么?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Footage of the assassination attempt is still making its way to us, and we expect to have that shortly.
刺杀未遂事件的视频还没送到,但相信很快能够公布。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Sweetie, well, listen. Fizbo is very special. But you shouldn't expect to be as good as he is right away.
亲爱的,听着,菲茨宝确实独具一格,但你也不用想着立马就变得像他那么出色啊。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
The same you get what you pay for and might to be correct partially, because we expect to get what we pay for.
好比我们花钱购物,当东西符合我们的预期希望时,那我们花的钱就合适。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
If you expect to compete with the other teams at this school, you've got a lot to learn. Sergeant, explain the game.
要想与学校里,其他的战队竞争,你们还有很长的路要走。中士,解释规则。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
Mrs Hughes, I hope we are good employers, but even we expect to get what we pay for. Bates is in this house as his lordship's valet.
休斯太太,希望我们待下人还算公道,但我们付了工钱,就该得到相应的回报,贝茨是老爷的贴身男仆。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
That was not 15th century soap. My god, those people need to learn you can't just put "ye olde" in front of anything you want and expect to get away with it.
那不是十五世纪的肥皂,我的天呐,那些人必须得学学不是在一样东西名字前加上"老"字[仿古字] 就能冒充古老的东西了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I wouldn't expect to be on your ticket, Heather. You need a Southerner with a penis. I was thinking Secretary of Defense, given my war record. But I'd be open to other ideas.
我不指望你会带我竞选,希瑟。你需要个带把儿的南方人。考虑到我的战争经验,我想要国防部长。但其他可能性我也愿考虑。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
有望...;预计...;想做...
-
I expect to see you back here, pronto!
我希望你立即回到这里来!
-
I expect to be kept fully briefed at all times.
我希望随时向我报告全面情况。
-
The students here do not expect to be spoon-fed.
这儿的学生不希望教师满堂灌。
-
I do expect to have some time to myself in the evenings.
我真期待晚上能有点儿自己的时间。
-
We expect to see further improvement over the coming year.
我们期望来年会有更进一步的改善。