-
I'll rephrase. What do you think of A.I.? What do you want to know? Just ask.
我换个说法,你怎么看人工智能?你想知道什么?尽管问好了。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
What do you think of that? I think that's pretty strong, that's what I think. Come on, Monica, let's go to lunch.
怎么样?够强硬了吧?莫妮卡,我们去吃饭。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
What do you think of the guests? You mean the newcomers?
你对客人有什么看法?你是说新住民吗?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
What do you think of Mike and Chandler being in a car accident?
这样,你觉得迈克和钱德出了车祸怎么样?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
What do you think of this? Do you think she'll like this one? Well, it's hard to say, not knowing much about her.
你觉得这款如何?你觉得她会喜欢这款吗?很难说啊,我对她的认识那么少。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
All right. Let me ask you a question. What do you think of this woman?
好。那我问你一个问题。你觉得这个女孩怎么样?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Bye, Fabrice! I liked him, he was fun. So, what do you think of the dress?
后会有期!法布里斯,我挺喜欢他的,他很好玩,话说你觉得你的礼服如何?
《Minions》《小黄人》
-
So, what do you think of my daughter in the apron with the big job? Oh Mom!
你们认为我系着围裙做大事的女儿怎么样?妈!
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Mr. Dudewitz, what do you think of the future of A.I.? Objection. Speculation. It's a proper objection, even in a deposition.
杜德威茨先生,你对人工智能的未来有何看法?反对,引导证人推测,这个反对很合理,就算只是取证。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
I need you to give this matter your full attention, Sherlock, is that quite clear? What do you think of this shirt? Sherlock!
我要你百分百专注于这事,夏洛克,明白吗? 这衬衫合身吗?夏洛克。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
What do you think of my new haircut?
你觉得我的新发型怎么样?
-
Tell me, what do you think of my theory?
告诉我,你认为我的理论怎么样?
-
What do you think of the show so far?
到目前为止你觉得这场演出怎么样?
-
What do you think of those people who are addicted to online and mobile devices?
你怎么看待那些沉溺于网络和移动设备的人?
-
Good job! What do you think of the result?
干得好!对这个结果你怎么看?