-
The fans want to see you!
你的粉丝们想看你们。
《Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles》《忍者神龟:变种时代》
-
It's good to see you. You, too.
见到你真好。你也是。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Ralph! I'm so glad to see you!
拉尔夫!见到你可真高兴!
《Wreck-It Ralph》《无敌破坏王》
-
What up, man? Good to see you.
怎么样,哥们?见到你真好。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
We wanted to see you before you saw us.
我们是想趁人不备。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
It's so great to see you both here.
很高兴你们两个都来了。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
It's great to see you too. Come on in.
我也很高兴见到你,请进。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
It's really nice to see you again. Thank you.
很高兴再次见到你。谢谢。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Good to see you. So, what's going on here?
见到你们真好,这里怎么了?
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
Well, it's lovely to see you, 007. Lovely.
见到你真好,007,好极了。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Hello, Rajesh. Hello, Amy. Nice to see you.
你好,拉杰。你好,艾米,很高兴见到你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You came back. It's very good to see you, Dolores.
你回来了,很高兴见到你,德洛丽丝。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Simba. I'm a little surprised to see you alive.
辛巴! 看到你还活着,真让我有一点惊讶。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
Okay, good to see you again. Bye. Bye-bye. Bye.
很高兴能再见到你,再见。再见。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Nice to see you again. Yeah. Yeah. I got tenure.
很高兴见到你。啊,我有持续工作。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
That's where I'm gonna be able to see you. Okay.
也方便我能看见你。好的。
《San Andreas》《末日崩塌》
-
Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again. Not now.
局长,水獭顿夫人又来找你了。现在不行。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
Oh, nothing, I just wanted to see you. See you and hug you. See you. Great. Yeah. Sit.
没事,我只是想见你,见你,抱你见你 真好坐。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Okay, will I get to see you tomorrow? Absolutely. See you, Stuart. Yeah, yeah.
好吧,我们明天见吗?当然了,回见了,斯图尔特。回见。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
So, yeah, good to see you. Yeah. It's good to see you, too. We should probably go. Bye, guys.
很高兴见到你。我也是,我们应该走了,大家再见。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
We're really looking forward to seeing you again.
我们非常盼望能再见到你。
-
I'm looking forward to seeing you perform.
我期待着看你演出。
-
Aunt Kate, we look forward to seeing you on the twelfth!
凯特姑姑,我们期待着您在十二日的到来!
-
Thank you for calling the Pactononsee phone line and we look forward to seeing you soon on one of our tour buses.
感谢您致电 Pactononsee 热线,我们期待在我们其中一辆旅游巴士上见到您。
-
We look forward to seeing you.
我们期待着与您见面。
-
We'll look forward to seeing you then.
我们期望见到你。
-
I look forward to seeing you soon.
我希望很快能够见到你。
-
I look forward to seeing you again.
我期待着再次见到你们。
-
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
很期待能尽快见到你。
-
We’re looking forward to seeing you.
我们盼着见到你。
-
We're looking forward to seeing you.
我们盼着见到你。
-
We look forward to seeing you again.
我们期待着与你再次相见。
-
Look forward to seeing you at next class.
下次课见。
-
We look forward to seeing you in May!
我们期待五月与您相见!
-
I look forward to seeing you soon, Anne.
希望很快又能见到你,安妮。
-
I look forward to seeing you in my office.
期待在办公室里见到你们。
-
I'm looking forward to seeing you in California.
我希望在加利福尼亚州看到你。
-
Thank you, and looking forward to seeing you there.
谢谢你们,期待到时候和大家会面。
-
A: Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon.
谢谢,盼望很快再见到你!
-
We look forward to seeing you in California and at NAFSA.
我们期待在加利福尼亚和NAFSA会议见到你。