used as an expression of mild remonstrance
[用于表示婉转的反对]嘿
-
now now, that's not the way to behave .嘿,那可不是正当的行为。
嘿
Now now, who's to say it were soldiers?
现在,谁说就是士兵干的?
Smile to warm, returns to business continue now now.
微笑向暖,安之若素,继续现在的现在。
Have you understood what we learned just now Now let's do some practice!
刚才我们所学的内容你弄懂了吗现在让我们做一些练习!
the threat from the bond market was supposed to be the reason that we must slash the deficit now now now.
来自债务市场的威胁本应该称为我们现在立刻削减赤字的理由。
So there's no need to scramble to slash spending now now now; we can and should be willing to spend now if it will produce savings in the long run.
所以在此刻,完全没有必要仓促的削减财政开支;并且如果在长期来看增加财政支出可以刺激储蓄的话,我们可以,并且应该在此时增加财政花销。
used as an expression of mild remonstrance
[用于表示婉转的反对]嘿
嘿,那可不是正当的行为。
And now? And now what?
现在呢?现在什么?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
And now? Now there's only one.
现在呢?只剩一个了。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
What do we do now?
我们现在干什么?
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
It's 3:45 a.m. I'm headed there now.
现在是凌晨3点45分。我现在开车去那里。
《Searching》《网络谜踪》
Why show his hand now?
它为何现在出手?
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
How am I looking now?
现在感觉我还好吧?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
I am! Now go to bed.
我啊!现在都去睡觉。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
Not right now. In time.
不是现在!以后。
《Ice Age: The Meltdown》《冰川时代2》
What the hell do we do now?
现在怎么办?
《The Walk》《云中行走》
But now I wasn't so sure.
但现在我不确定了。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
Now what? I don't know.
现在怎么办?我不知道。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Your son, where is he now?
你儿子他现在在哪里?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
Now you chose us. Now we get to choose you.
你们已经选择了无畏派,现在轮到我们来选择你们了。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
Hi. You're up. I am now.
嗨,还没睡啊?现在还没。
《Kung Fu Panda》《功夫熊猫》
I need to go. I need to go now.
我现在就得离开。
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
I look like a Martian now.
我现在看起来像是火星人。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
We may have support now...
我们现在虽然获得支持……
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
Okay, feeling the awkward now.
现在我能感到尴尬了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
So that's what I'm back to now.
所以我现在得回去了。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
All right. Now I really have to go.
现在真的要走了。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》