a good or fortunate thing
幸好
-
it was just as well I didn't know at the time .幸好当时我不知道。
幸好
Blue asbestos is far less common in buildings, which is just as well because it's more dangerous than white asbestos.
蓝色的石棉在建筑中要少见得多,幸好是这样,因为它比白色石棉更危险。
It would be just as well to call and say we might be late.
还是打个电话说一声我们可能到得晚些比较好。
The weather was so bad we might just as well have stayed at home.
天气糟糕透了,还不如待在家里好。
It is just as well that we didn't leave any later or we'd have missed him.
还好,我们没有晚些离开,要不然我们就见不到他了。
We may [might] just as well have a try.
试一下未尝不可。
a good or fortunate thing
幸好
幸好当时我不知道。
And if we was born with the same silver spoon up our arses, we would do just as well as you, if not better.
如果我们和你一样,含着银汤匙出身,即使不比你优秀,至少也能和你一样。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
It's probably just as well, the Russians are gonna drop a nuclear bomb on us any day now.
也许一切还会照旧,即使俄罗斯人随时会往我们这扔个核弹。
《An Education》《成长教育》
If you can't get Chinkiang black rice vinegar, then I would suggest you could use a good balsamic vinegar. That would work just as well.
如果没有镇江香醋,我建议你使用意大利黑醋。它也很好用。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》