-
And so imagine one more thing: that that software is able to ask both parties for mutual consents, Would you be willing to meet your third cousin? And if we both say yes, voila! Welcome to chromosomally LinkedIn.
那么再像一下:如果软件可向双方征询同意书“你想不想与你的三表兄见面?”如果两人都说是。耶!欢迎来到染色体LinkedIn网站。
《TED: Genomic revolution》《TED:欢迎进入基因革命时代》
-
Now, past Congresses have done this 16 times always with support from both parties.
过去,国会曾16次对该银行进行重授权,每次都能得到两党的共同支持。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
The president himself signed the emergency appropriation into law after facing immense pressure from both parties and the media.
总统因受来自国会两党和媒体的巨大压力签署了这项紧急拨款法案。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Both parties have been wrangling over entitlements for months. What makes you think a miracle's gonna happen in the next three days?
两党在津贴上僵持数月了,你凭什么觉得接下来三天能出现奇迹呢?
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
Now, I still believe that the best way to solve this problem is by working together both parties: to pass that kind of bipartisan law.
现在,我仍然相信解决这一问题的最好方式是团结起所有党派,投票通过这一两党都支持的法案。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Now, had the House of Representatives allowed a yes-or-no vote on that kind of bill it would have passed with support from both parties.
如果众议院允许在这类的法案上直接进行投票,它一定会在各党派的支持下获得通过。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
But practically speaking, a thousand special interests, organized labor, opposition in both parties. Now, we can do a version of what you're proposing.
但从实际角度出发,数千特殊利益群体工会,两党都有反对声音,我们可以就你的提议折中一下。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
And we understand, I know you do, because you all went to Harvard, that people from both parties and no party believe that indigent mothers and families should have access to healthy food and a roof over their heads and a strong public education
我们能理解,我知道你们也能理解,因为你们都是哈佛学子,无论是党派人士或无党派人士都认为,贫困的母亲与家庭应当获得健康食物与栖身之所以及良好的公共教育。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
We will implore both parties to stay at the negotiating table.
我们将恳求双方留在谈判桌上。
-
Both parties are hungry for power.
两党都渴望掌权。
-
"To overcome ennui," Orbuch said, "both parties should focus on adding spice to the relationship, which can be as simple as a new restaurant or vacation spot."
“为了克服厌倦,”欧布斯说,“双方都应该把精力放在为关系增添情趣上,可以是简单的一家新餐馆或一个度假胜地。”
-
Both parties agreed on these terms.
双方同意这些条件。
-
Both parties benefit from something.
利益均沾。