-
Dude, what is wrong with you?
老兄,你是有什么毛病啊?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Sheldon, what is wrong with you?
谢尔顿,你有毛病啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Penny, wait. What is wrong with you?
佩妮,等等。你有毛病啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
What is wrong with you? I'm a romantic.
你什么毛病啊?我是个浪漫主义者。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
What is wrong with you? It was dangerous.
你们到底怎么了啊? 它很危险。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
Don't touch me, okay? Don't touch me. What is wrong with you? What is wrong with you? Oh, my God. Don't put your hands on my body.
别碰我。你有什么毛病?你有什么毛病?老天,别用你的手碰我。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I can't believe you haven't seen Avatar yet. What is wrong with you?
真不敢相信你还没去看《阿凡达》。你有毛病啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
What is wrong with you? If I did that, you'd bitch about it for weeks.
你这人有病啊?换做是我剧透,你肯定叽歪一整周。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
What is wrong with you, Penny? You ruined any chance I had of getting back with Lucy.
你脑子有病吧,Penny?你把我和Lucy可能和好的一切希望都毁了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
What is wrong with you? This is not who you are. And who are you right now? Dad?
你怎么搞的?这不是你做出来的事。那你现在是谁?爸爸吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
What is wrong with you?! Oh, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl, you can't blame us for what happened to you.
你有毛病吗?!噢,戴瑞啊戴瑞,你不能把你的遭遇都怪罪我们。
《Penguins of Madagascar》《马达加斯加的企鹅》
-
Is there any chance you like monkeys? What is wrong with you? Everybody likes monkeys.
你喜不喜欢猴子呀?你咋回事嘛?人人都喜欢猴子。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Toothless! What is wrong with you? Bad dragon! He's not usually like this. Oh, no.
没牙! 你是怎么了?不乖喔! 它平常不是这样,惨了。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
What is wrong with you today? Maybe he's cranky because he's off his bathroom schedule.
你今天是有什么毛病啊?或许他因为未能按时间表如期如厕心情不好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Did you make a penis? Dude! What is wrong with you? If he is a planet, how could he make a baby with your mother? He would smash her!
你造了小弟弟么?如果他是个星球,他怎么跟你妈生了小孩?他会把她压扁的!
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
Mia: So what is wrong with you?
米娅:那你怎么了?
-
Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked him, "what is wrong with you?"
亚当孤独的在伊甸园里游荡, 上帝问他 :“你怎么了?。
-
If you are admitted to hospital, your nurse or doctor will clarify what is wrong with you, and explain the treatment that needs to be carried out.
如果您是入院接受治疗,你的护士或医生会澄清什么是错的,与你,并解释治疗需要进行。