-
You can't force me to stay in here.
你不能强迫我留在屋内。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
But if you want to stay in there and be mad, you know, you just, you stay in there.
如果你要留在那里生气的话,那你就留在里面好了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I didn't, actually. Aconitine. Aconitine. Unusual choice for an assassination. Tends to stay in the bloodstream.
我还没说,乌头碱。乌头碱,很不寻常的暗杀手段,很容易残留在血液中。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Oh no. Oh my God. This is all making so much sense to me now. This is why Adam Carter wouldn't go out with me. This is why Billy Tratt would just stay in this region.
不,现在我终于懂了为什么亚当卡特不想跟我约会,为什么比利只想停留在这一区。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I like to stay in shape.
我想要保持状态。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
Mindy. I told you to stay in the carriage.
敏迪,我告诉你在马车里等着。
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
-
Personally, I'm going to stay in the boat.
要是我,还是呆在船上为好。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
Poor George, Let's give you straight to bed. George, you have to stay in bed for a bit. No. George does not want to stay in bed.
可怜的乔治,快去床上休息吧。乔治,你在床上躺着休息一会儿吧。不要。乔治一点也不想躺在床上。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
The first one's free? Flash, how do you stay in business?
第一瓶免费吗?闪电侠,你这样生意怎么没垮。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
But I wanna stay in the Jungle. Why do I have to go there?
我只想呆在森林里,为什么我必须得去那儿?
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
You can't stay in your apartment for the rest of your life.
对啊,你不能窝在公寓里,就此度过余生吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
It's how you stay in contact with me and the command center.
你们就靠它与我和指挥中心保持联系。
《The Interview》《采访》
-
Where did you go? Don't tell me if you stay in the Days Inn.
你昨晚在哪儿睡的?你要是住的戴斯酒店就别和我说了。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
We're back. Great. We're hanging in the kitchen. Let's stay in the kitchen.
我们回来了。太棒了,我们待在厨房吧,待在厨房就好了。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Uh-huh, yeah. Do I stay in the jungle or go towards the beach?
知道了,我现在应该守在丛林里还是去海滩?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I'm gonna need you to stay in the house. What? I'm sorry, ma'am.
请您待在房内。什么?抱歉,夫人。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Let us hope, in fact, that her stay in Brighton will teach her her own insignificance.
我们但愿她到了白利屯以后能令她意识到自己的无足轻重。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
And I know you're on the board of Stay In Touch and the Butterfly Ball.
我还知道,你是“保持联络”和“蝴蝶舞会”的董事会成员。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Our need to stay in power eclipses our duty to govern. That ends tonight.
我们渴望继续执政而忽视了治国之职,今晚,这到此为止。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Fortunately, Jim learned a better way and didn't stay in the dark for long.
幸运的是,Jim学到了一个更好的方法也不在需要处在黑暗中了。
《How to Give an Awesome Presentation》《如何做一个很棒的PPT》
-
保持联系;保持联络;常联系
-
卧床;呆在床上;卧床休息
-
与…保持联系
-
保持体形;保持身材;保持原来的样子
-
Let's stay in and watch a film.
咱们待在家里看电影吧。
-
I enjoyed my stay in Prague.
我在布拉格逗留期间过得很开心。
-
Where exactly did you stay in France?
你究竟待在法国什么地方?
-
I'll tell you what—let's stay in instead.
听我说,咱们还是待在家里吧。
-
I only saw her once during my stay in Rome.
我在罗马逗留期间只见过她一次。