-
I realize you weren't born a wolf but couldn't you at least act like one?
我知道你不是生下来就是狼,你不能表现得像一点吗?
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
Yeah, crazy for justice! And just because you're dressed like a villain doesn't mean you have to act like one!
对,为正义疯狂!你穿得像个恶棍不见得就要表现得像个恶棍!
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
I only act like I know everything, Rogers.
我只是装作什么都知道的样子。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
You're full of estrogen and you don't act like that.
你全身都是雌激素也没这样啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
It's like he and my mom, they made some secret pact to act like robots.
好像他和妈妈串通好了,瞒着我像没事发生一样。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
My God, man. You could at least act like it was a hard decision.
我的老天,至少你也表现出你很为难也行啊。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
Now these common drones, they act like its claws. That Alpha's, like the one that you killed are much more rare.
看,这些触手,让它们行动非常灵活。α就是你杀死的那种,数量没那么多。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
I can't write. you know I mean I'm an actor, I could act like a writer, you know. But see? Nada.
我不会写剧本,我是演员,我可以装成编剧,不过什么也写不出来。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
The only good news is that he's a total pig who will act like it never happened. Thank god. Ahem.
唯一的好消息是,他完全是一头猪,他会当没事发生过一样,感谢上帝。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Honestly, if you're gonna act like a baby, then I'll get you some diapers. You want diapers again?
说实话,你要是再乱撒尿我就给你包尿布。你还想再包尿布吗?
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
Caroline, don't act like you know more about gadgets than me. Formerly rich doesn't beat currently Asian.
卡洛琳,别装得好像你比我更懂科技小玩意,昨日美国土大款赢不过今日亚洲科技宅。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
So you kind of act like a carbohydrate delivery system. Yeah. Call it whatever you want, I get minimum wage.
这和碳水化合物传送系统有点象。是,随便你怎么叫,反正拿的工资最低。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Okay, here comes Andrew. Just act like we don't care about the whole Greensleevers thing. Ooh, I hope I could pull this off.
好吧,安德鲁来了,我们要装出一副不在乎绿袖合唱团事件的样子。希望我能做到。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You act like you're in this movie about your perfect life, then I have to remind you, the only one watching that movie is you.
你还认为自己生活在童话世界中吗?那我就得提醒你了,沉迷在童话世界里的人只有你自己。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Did you hear that? They bumped them up to first class because they are on their honeymoon. Come on. Let's act like we're on our honeymoon.
她让他们升级到头等舱,因为他们要去度蜜月,我们假装也要去度蜜月。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
And as for people realizing you have no idea what you're doing, hey, you're an actor. Act like a processor, people will think you're a processor.
如果你怕别人看出你不晓得自己在干什么的话,你是演员啊,那就扮演一个处理员,人们就会相信你是个处理员了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Why can't you two act like civilized adults?
你们俩为什么就不能像有教养的成年人那样行事呢?
-
Try to act like a well-behaved child.
试着表现得像个好孩子。
-
You act like a duck.
你表现得像只鸭子。
-
Act like a farmer.
表现像一个农民。
-
You act like a kid, so we'll treat you like one.
你表现的像个小孩,所以我们就把你当小孩对待。