-
Why the hell should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你?
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
I trust you all had splendid holidays.
相信大家假期都过得很愉快。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
I didn't trust them. I trust you. Now why would you trust us? You barely know us.
我不信任他们,我信任你们。你为什么相信我们?你又不认识我们。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
I told you. Because I'm getting a better job. You gotta trust me, all right? I trust you.
跟你说了,因为我会有份更好的工作,相信我,好吗? 我相信你。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Whatever you did, why wouldn't you trust me with it? People who care about you are supposed to trust you with stuff.
不管你当初做了什么事,你怎么就不能信任地告诉我呢?真正在乎你的人,应该信任你,敢于告诉你。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Check it. Make sure it's the right thing. I trust you.
检查一下吧,确认这就是你要的。我相信你。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
Tonight is all about starting over. I trust you and him.
今晚应该忘记过去,重新开始了,我信任你...还有他。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
How can I trust you when I feel like I don't even know you?
当我觉得我已不了解你的时候叫我怎么相信你?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Can you blame me if I find it difficult to trust you right now?
如果我觉得现在很难信任你,你会怪我吗?
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
If you can't do it here, I can't trust you to do it in the battle.
你若在此做不到,我不信你在战斗能做到。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
Why? Nick Fury seems to trust you. But now we need you to come in.
为什么?尼克·弗瑞好像很信任你,不过你得和我走一趟。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
Aww, Auggie, you really want me to babysit you? Yes. I trust you. Catch me!
奥吉,你真的想让我照看你?嗯,我相信你,接着我!
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Why? I made a deal with him to protect you. You're lying. Why would he trust you?
为什么?我答应你父亲,保护你。你撒谎,他凭什么相信你?
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
The only real objection is that they have is that they don't trust you guys.
他们真正的顾虑只是他们不相信你们。
《The Wolf of Wall Street》《华尔街之狼》
-
The kid's in good hands. We're sure he is. We trust you completely. Good night.
他会被照顾得很好的。我想也是,我们完全相信你,晚安您嘞。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
There would be few left living if I heed that counsel. Should I trust you, Yusuf?
若真这么做,剩下的不会有多少,我该信任你吗?玉素甫?
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
And here's another twist, because I trust you not at all. Give me your cellphones.
还有另外一个难点,因为我根本不信任你们,请把手机都交上来。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Tiberius, this is going to sound completely horrible but, I do not fully trust you.
提比略,虽然这听上去很糟,但是,我不全信你。
《The Secret Life of Pets》《爱宠大机密》
-
It's ironic, but the point is we can't trust you. You're a sketchy character in a parking garage.
虽然很讽刺,但重点是我们无法信任你,你只是个在停车场的鬼祟男。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
What makes you think they'd trust you? If they remember, they will know what you've done to them. Me?
你凭什么觉得他们会相信你?如果他们记得,他们就会知道你对他们做的事。我?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
"I trust you completely," he said.
“我完全信任你。”他说。
-
"Ha!" said James. "Think I'd trust you?"
“哈!”詹姆斯说,“你以为我会相信你?”
-
I trust you to do a good job for Stan's sake.
我相信你会为了斯坦把工作做好。
-
I trust you not to repeat that to anyone else.
我相信你不会把这事告诉别人。
-
That's why I must trust you to keep this secret.
这就是我一定相信你会保守此秘密的原因。
trust you为伊藤由奈第十三张单曲,于2009年3月4日发行。本曲亦为《机动战士高达00》第二季中15至24话的片尾曲。