make an effort to live normally when in a difficult situation
(困难时)努力维持正常生活。
(在身处困境或遭难时)尽力维持下去, 坚持活下去
Keep going, Sarah, you're nearly there.
坚持下去,萨拉,你已经快到了。
Keep going like that—you're doing fine.
就这样做下去—你做得蛮不错嘛。
You need to keep going. That's a good run.
你要继续加油,跑得很好。
She forced herself to keep going.
她强迫自己坚持下去。
《Keep Going》是歌手周柏豪在踏入乐坛的第八年发行的第十张专辑。
make an effort to live normally when in a difficult situation
(困难时)努力维持正常生活。
Keep going, buddy, you're doing great.
继续吧兄弟,我看好你哦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Want to stop here? No. I can keep going.
要不要停下来。不用,我可以继续。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
You want me to stop? No, I'm fine. Keep going.
要我停下来吗?不,我没事,你继续。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Great. Keep going. This is it. This is the one.
太好了。继续。就是它了。这就是命中注定的裙子。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
They see you keep going. Even after all the choices keep getting taken away.
他们看的是你坚持下去,即使选择越来越少。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
Uh, I'm sorry. Should I keep going? No, no. Mr. Sullivan's covered it.
抱歉,我该继续吗?免了,苏利文先生包办了
《Monsters University》《怪兽大学》
I feel so stupid, you know? Why do I keep going after the wrong girls?
我觉得好蠢,你知道吗?为什么我一直都喜欢不适合我的女生呢?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were on a date. No, it's okay. Keep going?
我很抱歉,我不知道你正在约会呢。不,没关系,你继续说。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
True. Keep going. And the prince he's, you know, he's a great dancer and all.
那倒是真的,继续说。白马王子,他... 他舞应该跳得很棒。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
And then I knew she was dreaming 'cause, 'cause her eyes keep going like this.
我知道她在做梦,因为她的眼睛一直这样。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
Exactly. The prophecy said, A boy would lead the tribe. So what? You don't care. I do. Keep going.
不错,预言说:“一个男孩会带领野人”,那又怎样,你又不在乎。我在乎,继续说。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
Look, I don't know what the answer is, but we can't keep going on like this, or else we'll lose him.
我不知道,但是我们不能这样下去了,否则会失去他的。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
We escalated, so, they escalated further, and now we need to... Keep going. No, I was gonna say de-escalate.
我们升级事态,他们就进一步,现在我们得…得再进一步。不,我想说的是妥协。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
I've been stunned by the amount of men in my life that have contacted me since my speech to tell me to keep going.
我惊异于如此之多的男性朋友在我演讲之后联系我,告诉我我应该走下去。
《Emma Watson HeForShe speech on Davos》《艾玛·沃特森达沃斯世界经济论坛HeForShe演讲》