-
You're about to witness a great victory, not only to the Capitol, but for Panem.
你们将见证一场伟大的胜利,不仅是国会区的胜利,更是施惠国的胜利。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
And needless to say... I report only to you, sir.
不用说... 我只向您汇报,先生。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along.
结果呢,哎呀,他们关系并不好。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
I am almost tempted to let you take it, if only to see Oakenshield suffer.
我差点动心,让你拿走宝钻,好让橡木盾受折磨。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
The Walled City will continue to stand, only to fall at a time of your choosing.
在你做好决定之前襄阳城会一直存在。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
I am Sendi, your chamber presence. New clothes? We wish only to attend your needs.
我是Sendi,您的专属侍者。新衣服?希望能满足您的需求。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
You came into my apartment last night while I was sleeping? Yes, but only to clean.
昨晚在我睡觉的时候你们溜进我的公寓了?是的,只是为了打扫。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
But what if it has no legal status? I don't want to build her hopes up only to have them dashed.
但如果这不合法呢?我不想给她希望又让她失望。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
I accept your challenge, if only to personally ripped the heart out of your pathetic body.
如果只是私人的,我接受你的挑战,我将撕开你可怜的身体,取出你的心脏。
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
So we slept together naked. It was only to keep our core body temperatures from plummeting.
不就是一起裸睡嘛,这只是以防体温骤降而已。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Now, you all are here today not only to find out what you are as a business but to find out who you are.
今天,各位来到这里,不只是为了认清你的生意,更是为了认清你们自己。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
So the cartel swooped in to knock off the cash, only to realize later they're left holding the wrong bag.
所以毒帮就想来抢一笔,可惜最后却发现他们拿错了袋子。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
A telephone. Peppa, that is the fire phone. It's only to be used when there is a fire. Fire. Fire.
一个电话!佩奇,那个是消防电话,只能有在有火情的时候才能用。啊,着火了!着火了!
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Spotted, N. and B. hot and heavy in the halls of the palace hotel, only to find S. already waiting.
发现,N和B在他们喘息热吻的时候,却看到S已经在那等着。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
You supply a service. Yes. Traditionally, higher education is a product marketed only to the elite.
你是在提供服务。是的,传统意义上,高等教育是一项只为精英人群服务的产品。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
What if I spill tomato soup on my shirt and have to come home to change only to find there's no water for an enzyme soak?
如果我不小心把番茄汤撒到衣服上怎么办,我必须回家来换结果发现没有水来泡洗衣粉吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
I won't take your time, gentlemen. This is only to say that my staff and I are committed to protecting your privacy.
我不会占用两位先生太多时间,我来这就是想跟你们说明,我和酒店员工绝对会保护你们的隐私。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
But Social Security? Benefits. Entitlements. We don't want to present a fresh face only to shoot ourselves in the foot.
社会保障呢?社会福利呢?我们可不想推选个新人反过来坑了自己。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Let me start again. I'm a paleontologist. You'll be there with us, and the touching refers only to bones, fossils!
让我再说一遍。我是古生物学家。你也可以在场,摸的只会是骨头和化石。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Hello, Daddy Pig. This phone is only to be used when there is a... Fire. Fire. Oh, dear, Daddy Pig's barbecue is on fire.
你好啊,猪爸爸。这个电话是消防专用的,只能是。着火了!着火了!噢,糟糕,猪爸爸的烧烤炉着火了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
仅仅找到;只找到;才发现
-
He had tasted freedom only to lose it again.
他刚尝到了自由的甜头,却又失去了。
-
What I am saying applies only to some of you.
我所说的只涉及你们中的一些人。
-
I didn't mean to hurt her, only to keep her still.
我没想把她弄痛,只是想让她别动。
-
They are there only to satisfy their ghoulish curiosity.
他们在那里只是为了满足其残忍的好奇心。
-
She turned up the driveway, only to find her way blocked.
她开上自家车道,不料发现路已被堵。