-
But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future.
但总要有人确保这家公司有光明的钱途。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
To make sure that Terrance Fletcher's never allowed to do this to another student.
确保不会再有学生遭到弗莱彻的虐待。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
I'll make sure that no one goes out with you the whole time you're here.
我会确保在你上大学期间,没人会跟你出去约会的。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Together, we can make sure that even more of America gets covered in the year ahead.
一起行动,我们可以确保更多的国人在明年获得医疗保险覆盖。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Let's do this because it would make our economy stronger and make sure that growth is shared.
让我们去这样做,因为这将让我们的经济更加壮大并确保这样的增长能够被分享。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Seven years ago, Edwards perjured himself to make sure that the man he believed had killed his wife would go away to prison.
七年前,爱德华兹做伪证以确保他认定的杀妻凶手进监狱坐牢。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
I haven't found her yet. But when I do, I'll make sure that no one else does. You can count on that, sir.
我还没找到她,等我找到她,一定确保别人再找不到,我向你保证,先生。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Well, I have to make sure that you're putting that thing in the right place since this stupid, horrible job is so important to you.
我得确保你把这东西放对地方,因为你觉得这份蠢工作对你很重要。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
If they have it, then we want it. In the meantime, let's make sure that our inpatients are taken care of and discharge who we can.
有什么就要什么,与此同时要确保住院病人有人照料,能出院的尽量出院。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
Okay, consider this. With your father gone, it is your responsibility to make sure that Missy chooses a suitable mate.
好吧,那这么想吧,你父亲去世之后,确保米茜能选择一位合适的伴侣就是你的责任了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
And that she wanted to make sure that you felt special every single minute of every single day, so that, you wouldn't feel like the odd man out.
每一天,每一分钟,她都要确保你感觉自己是特别的,这样你就不会觉得自己受排挤。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
You can't be with her all the time, Riley. The job of being somebody's best friend is to make sure that even when you're not with them, you're still there.
你不可能一直和她在一起,莱丽。成为一个人最好的朋友,就是确保当你没有和他们在一起时,你依然在陪伴她。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
His job is to make sure that each load of scrap is heated to a precise set of specifications, which means he's constantly on the move between a tiny air-conditioned control room and the 3,000-degree furnace.
他的工作就是确保每个负载的废金属加热,到设定一套明确的规范,这意味着他要一直运动在一间小空调掌控室里三千度的熔炉。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
Now, make sure that's tied up nice and tight.
要绑得很紧。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
I sent the greatest soldier in history to make sure that didn't happen.
为了防止这样,我才派了历史上最伟大的战士去做。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
In either event, you should make sure that Ms. Harper doesn't leave your side.
无论如何,你得看住哈珀女士别让她离开。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Could you help me check and make sure that my iPhone has the proper international code?
你能帮我看看我的手机能否接到国外信号?
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Yeah, I still don't know. I'm sorry I just wanna make sure that I bought the right couch.
我还是不确定,抱歉,我想买到理想的沙发。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I just want to make sure that we're all clear. Standard robotic fighting league rules apply.
我只是想确认下我们说好了,按照标准机器人格斗联盟规则。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Why didn't you tell me? Because I wanted to make sure that you loved the man, not the office.
你为什么不告诉我?因为我想确定你爱的是我本人,而不是权力。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Make sure that the rope is stretched tight.
务必要把绳子拉紧。
-
Check your car before you drive to make sure that your lights are working.
开车前要检查一下,灯一定都要亮。
-
Make sure that sign's the right way up.
一定不要把这招牌挂颠倒了。
-
Make sure that you are not underinsured.
确保你的保险是足额的。
-
Make sure that you defrost it completely.
确保将其彻底除霜。