give one's consent or agreement to (a person or their views)
赞同,同意(某人或其观点)。
赞同…的观点, 服从遵守…;与...一起
"I don't think a government has properly done it for about the past twenty-five years."—"I'd go along with that."
“我不认为在过去约25年里有政府妥善地处理过这个问题。”—“我赞同这一观点。”
Leaders don't force other people but convince them to go along with them.
领导者不会强迫其他人赞同自己,但能说服别人。
I don't go along with her views on private medicine.
在私人行医的问题上,我不敢苟同她的观点。
Whatever the majority decided I was prepared to go along with.
不论多数人做何决定,我都准备好了遵从。
The Chicago and Northwestern Railroad wouldn't go along with that arrangement and said it would shut down completely.
芝加哥西北铁路公司不同意那项安排并说要彻底停止。
随带,汉语词语,指随身携带。
give one's consent or agreement to (a person or their views)
赞同,同意(某人或其观点)。
Because you always pick what we do and I just go along with it.
因为每次都是你选我们做什么,我只是跟着你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
They're gonna fire you in about ten minutes. We need you to go along with it. Don't say anything.
他们会告我们的。他们会十分钟之内就开除你,你乖乖走人就是了,什么也别说。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
We have to do the things that people won't like. And even when we do, three out of four of them will go along with us.
我们必须做人们不会喜欢的事,即便我们做了,也会有三分之四的人支持我们。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
Did you know that Leonard has a perfect driving record and enjoys the insurance discounts that go along with that? Hubba-hubba.
你知道莱纳德的驾驶记录超完美,因此能享受到车险打折这件事吗?很棒吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
So, I need to write some depressing stuff to go along with my new floozy voice, but nothing that sad has ever really happened to me.
我得写一些悲情的歌,来配合我的新哭腔,但是我没有悲惨的遭遇。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》