-
Do you understand me? Bill, do you understand me?
你明白了吗?比尔,你明白我的意思没?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Not like this. Do you understand me?
听到没有?
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Do you understand? Choose your puppy.
都明白了吗?去挑选一只小狗吧。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
Do you understand? Good. We begin with roots.
你明白吗?好,我们就从根基练起。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
Do you understand? Yes. I understand. Thank you for seeing me, Commander Bromley.
您明白吗?是的,我明白了。布罗姆尼长官,感谢您能来见我。
《The Foreigner》《英伦对决》
-
All right, do you understand any of this? Oh, no, I don't understand any of this electrical stuff.
你看得懂吗?我对水电的事一窍不通。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I'm sorry. I am too. Because you go too far. Do you understand me?
我很抱歉。我也很遗憾,因为你做得太过了,你明白我的意思吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Don't you do that. Don't you say your goodbyes. Not yet. Do you understand me? I'm so cold.
不要这样,别说再见,时候还没到,听到没有? 我好冷。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Most importantly never go beyond those walls. Do you understand me, Greenie?
最重要的是绝对不能穿过那些墙。都听明白了吗?
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
We have talked about it for some time. Do you understand what I'm saying? Pi.
我们讨论挺长时间了,你知道我什么意思吧?派。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
Do you understand that Stephanie's not here to treat your imaginary ailments?
你知道斯蒂芬妮到这里来不是为了帮你治疗你那些臆想的毛病吧?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Okay, honey, I have a lot to figure out, and until I do, you are not to say a word to Leonard. Do you understand? I do.
好吧,宝贝,我有很多事情琢磨,但在我想清之前,你不许告诉莱纳德一个字明白了吗?明白。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Do you understand how creepy this is? Oh, yes, we discussed it at length last night.
你知道这有多么的恐怖吗?是的,我们昨晚讨论了好久。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Because if you don't, I swear to God, I will never ever forget. Do you understand now? Yes.
因为如果你不照做,我向上帝发誓,我永远都不会忘记,现在你明白了吗?明白。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Andrea. You do not talk to anyone. Do not look at anyone. This is of the utmost importance. You must be invisible. Do you understand?
安吉丽雅,你不能和任何人说话,不要看任何人。这是至关重要的,你必须变成隐形人,明白了吗?
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
I don't care who you are. If you breathe a word of what you've seen here, you will do time for treason. Do you understand me?
我不管你是谁,要是你把在这里看到的说出去一个字,就以叛国罪把你扔进监狱,明白了吗?
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
I want to talk to him as a lawyer, a lawyer that used to represent me. Do you understand that?
我想跟作为律师的他聊一下,作为曾代表我的律师,你明白吗?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Do you understand now, Dolores, what the center represents? Whose voice I've been wanting you to hear?
你现在明白了吗,德洛丽丝?中心代表着什么?我一直想让你听到谁的声音?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Do you understand how important Hawking is to me? When I was six years old, I dressed up as him for Halloween.
你知道霍金对我来说有多重要吗?我六岁的时候万圣节扮的就是他。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
People are supposed to mix, do you understand?
人们应该多交往,明白吗?
-
I don't want you doing that again. Do you understand?
我不许你再这样做。你听明白了吗?
-
Do you understand how to do it?
明白怎么做了吗?
-
Do you understand the instructions?
你懂得这些指令的意思吗?
-
Do you understand me, child?
你明白我的意思吗,孩子?