〈非正式〉[表示同意]有道理;说得对
-
‘I can't come because I'm working late.’ ‘Fair enough.’ “我来不了了,因为要工作得很晚。”“没问题。
(指想法、建议)有道理, 说得对, 行
If you don't want to come, fair enough, but let Bill know.
你要是不想来,可以,不过要让比尔知道。
If you don't like it, fair enough, but that's hardly a justification to attack the whole thing.
如果你不喜欢它,可以,但把它说得一无是处就没什么道理了。
The first paragraph is fair enough.
第一段倒也算公正。
That sounds fair enough.
那样听起来很公平。
Fair enough. So did you get any acceptances?
倒也是。那有人录取你吗?
〈非正式〉[表示同意]有道理;说得对
“我来不了了,因为要工作得很晚。”“没问题。
Fair enough, but in its essence, teaching is a performance art.
没错,但是从本质上来讲教书是一门表演艺术。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
Maybe it's too soon. Maybe you're right. But I need to think. Fair enough.
或许是太早了,或许你是对的,但我得想想。好吧。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
It's a non-optional social convention. Oh. Fair enough. He came with a manual.
这是一个没得选择的社交习俗。那倒是。他很有规则性的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
I'll help you get her. Not for any of your future shite but for her. Fair enough.
我帮你找到她,但不是为了你的什么狗屎未来,是为了她。很好啊。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
But I bet you what. I know how to find the answer, and I will find the answer. Is that fair enough?
但我向你保证我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。这样可以吗?
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
It would be a replica of a movie prop. Fair enough. It'd give you the right to rule a replica of England.
那肯定是电影道具的复制品。也有道理,那就是赋予你统治英格兰复制品的权力。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
Okay, well, first I would like to start by apologizing for kissing you and for yelling at you. Fair enough.
好,首先我要向你道歉,我不小心亲了你,还有对你大吼的那件事。很合理。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
But I can't guarantee I won't think about it. It's what I do, I think about things. It's my nature. Fine. You can think. Fair enough.
但我不能保证我不会去想,这就是我做的事,我会去想事情,这是我的天性。好吧,你可以想。很好。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
And then you'll know for sure that you finally found a broker on Wall Street that you can trust, and who can consistently make you money. Sound fair enough?
然后你就可以确信,你总算在华尔街找到了一个能够信赖的经纪人了,一个能不断帮你赚钱的人,听起来怎样?
《The Wolf of Wall Street》《华尔街之狼》
Kevin. You give me one shot here on a blue chip stock like Kodak, and believe me, Kevin, the only problem you're gonna have is that you didn't buy more. Sound fair enough?
Kevin只要你给我个机会投到像柯达这样的蓝筹股,相信我 Kevin,你日后只会问自己当初怎么没有多买一些,听起来可以吗?
《The Wolf of Wall Street》《华尔街之狼》