-
No, I tried to stop him.
不,我还试着阻止他来着。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
Okay, we need to stop for a minute.
好吧,我们需要暂时先停一下了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
We might need your help to stop him.
我们需要你们的帮助来阻止他。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
Want to stop here? No. I can keep going.
要不要停下来。不用,我可以继续。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Cause today is the day to stop making sense.
因为今天是失去理智的日子。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
You're just gonna have to stop pissing me off.
只是你现在必须停止惹怒我。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
You want me to stop? No, I'm fine. Keep going.
要我停下来吗?不,我没事,你继续。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You're in a hole, Ms. Walsh, best to stop digging.
你陷入泥沼了,沃尔什女士,别挣扎了。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
What? I'm here to stop anything that could change that.
什么?有我在这儿阻止任何会改变她美好生活的事。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
An emergency injunction against the museum to stop the exhibition.
申请对博物馆的紧急禁令使其停止展览。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
This is our chance. We have to stop him. You have to stop him.
这是个大好机会,我们得阻止他,你得阻止他。
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
Know when to stop. You know, I sensed that I should stop. So we're okay?
要见好就收。我也觉得够了,我们没事了?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Okay. If you can't get me to stop eating your food, what makes you think you can get me to stop using your Wi-Fi?
好吧,既然你们都阻止不了我来蹭吃的,你凭什么觉得能阻止我蹭无线网呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I want them to stop listening to my wife's law office.
我要他们停止监听我妻子的律所。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
When you told me to stop looking for Shaw, I did.
你让我停止找肖的时候,我照办了。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Ross you're not listening to me, I don't have time to stop.
你没有听我说话,我没有空。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
There wouldn't be a damn thing we could do to stop him.
到时候我们可丝毫无能为力。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
That's nice. Now, was that before or after you told him to stop calling, stop sending you flowers and to generally leave you alone?
真体贴,是在你跟他说之前还是之后送的,叫他别再打电话来,别再送你花,别再来烦你?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Sheldon, you need to learn how to drive. This madness has to stop.
谢尔顿,你得学会开车。不能再这样疯下去了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
To paint a young woman's lips, she needs to stop flapping them.
要画一个年轻女人的嘴唇,就需要她嘴唇别啪啪乱动。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
He screamed at me to stop.
他冲着我喊,要我停下来。
-
It's time for Brooke to stop shilly-shallying.
是布鲁克停止犹豫不决的时候了。
-
A faulty connection caused the machine to stop.
线路接错导致机器停止运转。
-
It would be perverse to stop this healthy trend.
阻止这一健康的趋势是有悖常理的。
-
The tanker failed to respond to a command to stop.
油轮未能对停止前进的指令做出反应。