-
Then I've already seen this one.
我看过这一集。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Except for this one.
除了这一幅。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
You actually read one? I read them all, actually. But, this one, though, it's really good, you know? Like, really good.
你才读了一本?事实上我全读了。但是这一本,特别出色,真的很出色。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I swiped this one out of his drawer on the pretense of borrowing a stapler.
这一份是我以借订书机的名义从他的抽屉里偷出来的 。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
This one is for George. It is a racing car set. This looks a bit complicated. Let me see. This goes here and that goes there and this goes there.
这一个是给乔治的。真的是一辆赛车。这个看上去很复杂啊。让我看看吧,把这块放这里然后这块放这里。接着车子放在这里。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
This one is for George. It is a racing car set. This looks a bit complicated. Let me see. This goes here and that goes there and this goes there.
这一个是给乔治的。真的是一辆赛车。这个看上去很复杂啊。让我看看吧,把这块放这里然后这块放这里。接着车子放在这里。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
There are many varieties of flavored soy sauces, like this one with molasses in it.
有很多种不同的风味酱油,比如这一种,含有糖蜜。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
And we helped you make all of the right decisions, except for this one! Raised you right!
我们也帮助你做出每一个正确的决定,除了现在这一个!好好地抚养长大!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Wow. I would trade. It is beautiful, but I'm gonna use this one. Now, if you'll excuse me.
要是我就换。的确很美,但是我要用这一枚。失陪了。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Why don't take care of this one, and should I get pregnant again, I'll hold onto your card, okay?
先搞定这一胎,要是再怀孕,我有你的名片。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Oh, but I haven't paid you yet. You know what? That's okay, you guys have ordered so many that this one is on me.
我还没付钱呢。没关系,你们点了那么多,这一个算我请的。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
The supermarket was out of my regular fabric softener. If this one under-or over-softens, I'll need time to make things right.
我常用的柔软剂超市卖光了,如果这一款过柔或不够柔,我得花时间处理。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
What? Hello, Penny. I realize you're currently at the mercy of your primitive biological urges, but as you have an entire lifetime of poor decisions ahead of you, may I interrupt this one?
干嘛?你好,佩妮。我明白你现在正完全被最原始的野性冲动所控制,可是,反正你这辈子还会有无数错误的决定, 我能不能打断这一个?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Babies! Oh, this one is so cute. Get this one.
哦,小孩子!哦,这个好可爱,就要这个!
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Okay, this one I like.
我喜欢这间。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
This one is very vulnerable blue one. It needs Ultron.
这颗非常脆弱的蓝色星球,它需要奥创。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
This one time she was at...
有一次我们在...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
This one. What's the occasion?
就这个。我们这是要庆祝什么吗?
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
This one is from Leonard and Penny.
这份礼物是莱纳德与佩妮送的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
To be fair, this one does have nuts.
说实在的,这上面有花生。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
We're all with you on this one.
在这个问题上我们都支持你。
-
I used a long exposure for this one.
我这张照片用的曝光时间长。
-
All other issues are subordinate to this one.
所有其他问题都没有这一问题重要。
-
We priced various models before buying this one.
我们比较了多种型号的价格以后才买了这一款。
-
You can't pin this one on me—I wasn't even there!
这事你不能怪罪我。我当时根本不在场!