-
Sounds fun. I'm game. Shotgun!
听起来挺有趣,我要去。出发!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I know. We should give Madame Gazelle a leaving party. That sounds fun.
我知道了!我们应该给羚羊夫人准备一场告别派对。听起来很好玩。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
I know. We should give Madame Gazelle a leaving party. That sounds fun.
我知道了!我们应该给羚羊夫人准备一场告别派对。听起来很好玩。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Hello, Peppa. Hello, Suzy. Let's play tennis. Yes, that sounds fun. To you, Suzy.
你好,佩奇。你好,苏西。我们来打网球吧。好啊,好像很好玩的样子。接着苏西。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Roll up, roll up. The top prize is a ride in my hot air balloon. Wow, that sounds fun.
来瞧瞧,来看看!一等奖是坐着我的热气球飞一圈。听上去很有意思!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
A puppet show! That sounds fun. Have I got time for some more spaghetti? Could I have some more, too?
木偶表演,听上去很好玩。还有时间我能再多吃点吗?我也想再来点行吗?
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
You know what? Let's think about something else. How about we read some mind manuals. Sounds fun. I've read most of them.
我们还是想想别的吧,不如读读思维手册吧?感觉挺有意思的。大部分我都读过了。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
Charlie didn't want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale which is what I would do. He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun.
查理不想去维加斯或劳德尔堡,要我就会选那些地方。也没去巴黎或阿姆斯特丹,那儿多有趣。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
So let me get this straight. We have to write an elaborate program in order to find a fake coin that we can't spend on anything? Yes. That sounds fun.
让我理理。所以我们得精心写个程序来挖出我们花不了的假货币吗?是的。听起来真"有趣"啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Swimming sounds fun! Let's go!
游泳听上去很有趣!我们去吧!
-
Adrienne: Well, that sounds fun.
埃德里安娜:嗯,听起来很有趣。
-
Susan: Sounds fun. Anyone I know?
听起来不错。有我认识的人吗?
-
Sounds fun. Anyone I know?
听起来很有趣。有我认识的人吗?
-
That sounds fun to watch.
观看制作过程似乎很有趣啊。