-
Aha there. Do you need rescuing, captain? Maybe.
你们好,是你们需要我的帮助吗?呃,可能吧。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Peppa is rescuing the little fish in her bucket.
佩奇把小鱼装进了她的水桶里。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
I was rescuing a kite. It was a long way up, higher than I'd ever been.
我试图去捡风筝,它挂得很高,我从没爬过这么高。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
Granddad Dog speaking. Help. Our car has broken down. Danny, we've got some rescuing to do.
你好我是狗爷爷。狗爷爷,我们的车子突然坏了。丹尼,我们得快点去帮助他们!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Hello Danny. Hello Peppa, I am helping my Granddad. We are rescuing people. Great weather for it.
你好,丹尼。你好,佩奇,我正在给我的爷爷帮忙呢。我们在给大家提供救援呢。今天是个救人的好日子。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I don't know whether to thank you for rescuing me or to kick your ass for throwing me off a cliff.
我不知道是该为救我一命而感谢你还是该为把我扔出悬崖而打你一顿。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
But the only reason I was driving your car was because you were in distress and I was rescuing you.
但我之所以开你的车还不是因为你当时可怜兮兮的我才伸出援手。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
So, what's the biggest difference between rescuing over there and what you do here? Not getting shot at.
那么,在阿富汗时的救援和在这里的工作有什么不同吗?这里不会吃枪子儿。
《San Andreas》《末日崩塌》
-
Okay, but I meant what I said. Look, the reason I'm here is to let you know they're rescuing Peeta. What?
好吧,不过我是认真的,我来这里是为了告诉你,他们正要去救皮塔什么。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
Sorry, Daddy Pig, I'm rescuing a tortoise that stuck up a tree. Come down, Tiddles, I don't know why you like climbing trees.
对不起,猪爸爸,我正在救一只跑到树上的乌龟呢快动啊,小土豆,我真是不明白了,你为什么总是喜欢爬到树上。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Mr Lloyd George is more concerned with feeding the population than rescuing the aristocracy. That doesn’t seem mean-spirited to me.
比起拯救贵族,劳合·乔治先生更关心百姓的温饱问题,我可不觉得这是自私。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
I thought you needed rescuing. Our own scrapes are bad enough without being dragged into other people's. How well you understand me.
我觉得您可能需要救援,我们自己的麻烦够多了,还要被卷进他人的争斗中,你真是善解人意。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Dragging in Clint. Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave. A safe place. I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart.
把克林特扯进来,把旺达从她不想离开的地方救出去,一个安全的地方。我在努力阻止你分裂复仇者联盟。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
And it always starts out innocently, rescuing a stray, but then you have to get another one so that they can entertain each other while you're at work.
因为起初觉得没啥关系,不过是收养一只流浪猫,可是接着你就会多收留一只,以便你在上班的时候让它们能够互相作伴。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
We can use Granddad Dog's boat. Wait a minute. I said I'd never get on a boat again. But Daddy, they need rescuing. You're right, just this once. I shall sail again.
我们可以用狗爷爷的船。等一下,我说过我不再登船的。但是爸爸,他们需要支援。你是对的额,就这一次,我应该再出海一次。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Rescuing a non-booting Linux system.
挽救不能引导的Linux系统。
-
Now the rescuers themselves have needed rescuing.
可笑的是,现在救援者自己也需要救援。
-
And last, rescuing is not done for any inherent reward.
最后,救援不是为了任何固有的奖赏。
-
But that means you need to admit that you need rescuing.
但是那意味着你要承认你需要救助。
-
A Lancaster bomber in reasonable condition is worth rescuing.
一架状况尚好的兰开斯特轰炸机值得抢救。