-
Tonight? Sure, that'd be great. Okay, I'll see you then. Bye.
今晚吗?好的,没问题,好的,到时见,再见。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Hello. Oh hi, Wendy. Yeah, 8:00. What did we say, $10 an hour? Okay, great. All right, I'll see you then. Bye.
温蒂,对,八点,我们不是说过吗?每小时十块,很好,再见了。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
All set. 8:30. Wow. Okay, well, we'll see you tonight. See you then. Okay. Bye.
安排好了。8点半。太好了,那就今晚见了。回见了。拜。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
So. Dinner in the kitchen around four. I'll see you then.
4点左右厨房开饭,到时候见。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
And the director is brilliant. He uses the bowling sounds as, like, nazi artillery. Okay, great, I'll see you then.
而且那个导演太聪明了,他利用打保龄球的声音,当作是纳粹的炮火声,好的,到时候见。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I've been invited too, so I'll see you then.
我也接到邀请,我们到那时见。
-
Lee: OK, Thanks, and see you then.
李:好的,没问题。谢谢,那到时候见。
-
Have someone come and see you then.
那么叫人来看望你吧。
-
Alex: OK, see you then. Bye.
阿历克斯:好的,那到时见。
-
Yes, there is. See you then.
是的,有的。到时候见。