-
If you want to be free, join us.
如果你想成为一名自由的复制人就加入我们。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
When I leave here, men will want to be me, women will want to shop with me.
我离开这里时男人会想成为我,女人会想跟我购物。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Most of us, I tell you, we don't want to be divided.
可以说,多数的人都不想成为分母。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
No, my mom sicked out because she didn't want to be imposing.
不是,妈妈不去了,因为她不想成为累赘。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
You know, good memory. Afraid of nothing. I want to be your friend.
记忆力超强,什么也不怕,我想成为你的朋友。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be a famous detective. George wants to be a detective, too. If you're going to be detectives, you each need a hat.
爸爸,等我长大了我也要做最著名的侦探。乔治也想成为一个侦探。如果你想成为一个侦探的话,你们就需要一个侦探帽。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be a famous detective. George wants to be a detective, too. If you're going to be detectives, you each need a hat.
爸爸,等我长大了,我也要做最著名的侦探。乔治也想成为一个侦探。如果你想成为一个侦探的话,你们就需要一个侦探帽。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
There are codes, rules of social life to be respected,if you don't want to end up in your neighbor's stomach.
如果你不想成为他人的盘中餐,就要遵守这里的社交规则。
《Planet Ocean》《海洋星球》
-
The problem is, I want to be one of those guys. So sleep with the new girl and lie to Priya. Oh, that's not who I am.
可问题是我想成为那种男人。那就瞒着普丽娅把那女的睡了。我不是那种人。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Oh, I love that movie. Oh. Right? "You make me want to be a better man" Oh! Sorry. I'm sorry, you were saying…
我超喜欢那部电影。是吗?“你让我想成为更好的人”抱歉,抱歉,你刚才说…
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Give me a break! After all this time, you're gonna show up and just all of a sudden you want to be my dad? I hear you.
别闹了!这么长时间以来一直杳无音讯 现在他突然之间冒出来说想想成为我父亲?我明白。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
I think so, too. And once the Careers are dead, we both know what happens next. I don't want to be the one that shoots first.
我也这么想,但职业选手们一死,都知道之后会发生什么,我不想成为第一个动手的人。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
We each have to decide for ourselves what success is. I don't care whether you want to be a master of the universe or to live under a palm tree, or anything else. I really don't.
我们要自己去定义成功。我不在乎你是想成为宇宙之王还是闲适度日还是其他什么。我真的不关心这些。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
Generally, the right place to be if you want to end up a fossil is wherever sediment is actively being deposited, like a lake or an ocean floor. A mountaintop or prairie? Not good!
如果你想成为化石,一般来讲,最好的地方是沉积物容易保存的地方,像湖底或海底。山顶或大草原?不靠谱!
《TED-Ed》《TED教育》
-
All of you who were admitted to a "small school" near Boston, either for your academic potential or your personality or both, you've had your first, whether it's a winter coat, a love or a C, you've learned more about who you are and who you want to be.
你们所有人都被录取到了波士顿附近的这所"小学校",也许是由于学术潜质 也许是由于个人品性,你们经历过第一次穿冬装、第一次恋爱或第一次C,你们更加了解了自己是谁 以及自己想成为什么。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
I want to be pretty. Just let me be pretty.
我想变漂亮,让我变漂亮吧。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I just want to be one of you guys.
我只想和大家一样。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
Perhaps they don't want to be found.
也许他们不愿意被找到呢。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
We want to be thrilled. Don't we all?
我们想要兴奋刺激的感觉。谁不是呢?
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
I think... I think I want to be free.
我觉得,我觉得我想获得自由。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
So you want to be a top model.
如此说来,你想成为一名顶级名模。
-
Did you always want to be an actor?
你以前一直想当演员吗?
-
I want to be gone from here as soon as we can saddle up.
我想一配好鞍就离开这儿。
-
They want to be on the alert for similar buying opportunities.
他们要准备应对类似的购买机会。
-
I don't want to be a nuisance so tell me if you want to be alone.
我不想讨人嫌,你要是想一个人待着就说一声。