no longer be affected by
从…影响下恢复过来,渡过
-
we were over the worst .我们渡过了最困难的一关。
从…影响下恢复过来;渡过
完成最困难的部分;渡过最困难阶段
By the time you get there the meeting will be over.
等你到了那里的时候,会议就该结束了。
She was breathalyzed and found to be over the limit.
她接受了呼气酒精检测,被发现超过了上限。
When the right woman comes along, this bad dream will be over.
当合适的女人出现时,这场噩梦就会结束了。
It'll be over by and by, maybe.
它也许很快就会结束的。
My life will be over.
我的生命即将结束。
no longer be affected by
从…影响下恢复过来,渡过
我们渡过了最困难的一关。
So you will kill this woman to save my life? It will all be over very soon.
你要杀这个女人来救我?很快就会结束的。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
In just a few days, our combat mission in Afghanistan will be over.
就在几天后,我们在阿富汗的战斗任务将结束。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
That's because, this month our combat mission in Afghanistan will be over.
这是因为,在这个月,我们在阿富汗的战斗任务将结束。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
It's just, my part seemed to be over pretty quickly and then, there was a lot of waiting around.
只是我这个部分很快就结束了,然后我就一直等。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
How do you feel? Okay, I guess. I mean, I don't know, it's just, I guess I know it's going to be over soon.
你感觉如何?还好吧,我不知道,大概是知道快要结束了。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
I'm gonna go inside, put on my coziest pajamas, curl up with a good book and wait for this nightmare to be over.
我要回家穿上我最舒服的睡衣,蜷在床上看本好书,等待这场噩梦的结束。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
No, it'll be over by then. It starts at 7:00. They must have changed that, too. Thanks, Jay. See you at 7:00.
不,那时候就结束了,七点开始。他们肯定也改时间了。谢谢你,杰。七点见。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
Next month, our combat mission will be over and America's longest war will come to a responsible end.
下个月,我们的战斗任务将结束美国持续时间最长的战争将迎来一个负责任的终点。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
Oh, are you sure? We're celebrating our new A.D.D. Drug, and it'll probably be over in, like, six minutes.
你确定不来吗?是要庆祝我们的注意力缺失症新药,到时候估计六分钟就结束了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
Yeah, you guys have to sign here and here. On Monday, we'll file for the annulment, and this marriage will be over.
好的,你们俩得在这儿还有这儿签字,星期一,我们再申请解除婚约,你们的这段婚姻就宣告结束了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
In 1914, many people thought the war would be over by Christmas, but sadly by then the trenches were dug and the future shape of the war in Europe was set.
1914年,很多人认为战争会在圣诞节结束,然而不幸的是,战壕开挖,欧战的未来格局既定。
《Queens Christmas Message》《2014英国女王圣诞演讲》
And in less than two weeks, after more than 13 years our combat mission in Afghanistan will be over and our war there will come to a responsible end.
在不到两周之后,也是13多年之后,我们在阿富汗的战斗任务将结束,我们在那里的战争将迎来一个负责任的终点。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
Well, I'll be over here eating healthy in my booth.
我就在我的卡座吃健康的食品啦。
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
Oh, certainly, I'll be over right away. Bye. I think this is a job for Betsy.
噢,当然可以。我现在马上就过来。再见。我的割草宝是时候出动了。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
My lord, dispatch this force to Ravenhill. The dwarves are about to be over-run. Thorin must be warned.
殿下,把这支队伍派去渡鸦岭吧,矮人们会被偷袭必须要通知索林。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
Don't worry. It'll be over soon and we can go get a treat. I'm thinking ice cream.
别担心。很快就弄好了之后给你买好吃的,冰激凌怎么样。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
Okay, if you have any questions, I'll be over here basting my ass off. Focus is key.
好了,有任何问题就来找我,我就在这边忙活呢,关键是要专注。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
See, this's what I was afraid of. I didn't think I should be here either. But somebody said he'd be over it by now.
我也不认为我该在场,但有人跟我说罗斯应该已经释怀了。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
The Expansion the reason for my very existence would be over, so I did what I had to do.
这个扩张计划我存在的理由将毁于一旦,所以我做了我该做的事儿。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
But, it has to be unanimous. If we do this, it will be over 900 days of space. It's more than enough space for 1 life, so yes.
但我们必须意见一致我们如果决定了, 那就要在宇宙中呆900多天,这比任何人一辈子应该在宇宙中带的时间还要多,所以就这么做。
《The Martian》《火星救援》